↳˳;; ❝ THREE ᵕ̈೫˚∗

And then, the duo turns into a trio

『AHIKO』

WE'VE STARTED A NEW UNIT IN THE ACADEMY. The last one, actually. Graduation exams are soon.

This unit is about the founding of Konoha, the events leading up to it, and about the different clans currently residing in it. I can't possibly think of a worse topic for the end of our education in the academy.

This is, undoubtedly, a very sensitive topic for several students in our class.

Cough, cough. Uchihas.

There are only two in this class, including Hiroshi. The other one's name...? Right.

Kagami Uchiha.

I've almost forgotten it. He barely ever speaks in class, and is undoubtedly what people would call a quiet kid. But I know that he and Hiroshi are friends, at least. I see them hanging out often after school.

My attention is abruptly jerked back into reality as the teacher starts speaking.

"Also, I forgot to mention, since it's the last unit of this year, you get to choose your new seats!" He announces, much to the excitement of almost the whole class. I try to keep my face neutral. I can't look too... disappointed.
I like my seat. The board is visible, and I'm next to the window. With all the apple and cherry blossoms blooming, spring is a good time to sit by the window. The view is great.

It's especially useful for the days where we're learning stuff I've already learned. Which is... Basically every day, I suppose. I don't have the heart to tell the teacher I've already learned everything he's taught us... I think by now, I've read almost every guide to Ninjutsu in our library.

However, staring out the window can be entertaining as well. You get to notice so many things you've overlooked before. Such as the absolutely absurd amount of petals raining down into the courtyard from the flowering trees... Something that continues to aggravate me to no end. My stupid pollen allergies have been acting up recently, so when I go outside... Ugh. A shudder runs down my spine.

I have to keep a box of tissues on me at all times to keep snot from running down my face every five seconds. Not to mention my itchy eyes... And the sneezing...

I shake my head as I think about it...

As my classmates get up and move, trying to find new seats, I make it clear I'm not going anywhere. I plant my feet firmly in the ground, leaning back into the bench while keeping an eye on everyone else.

I feel an intense, pounding sense of relief as Hiroshi gets up without a word, and trots to the back of the room, to Kagami. Thank god, no more annoying Uchiha brats to tease the sanity out of me.