4k celebration!! headcanons

• HI GUYS
• FIRST OFF I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! I DONT THINK WRITING THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THIS FUN WITHOUT YOU GUYS!!
• ILYSM EVERYONE :3
• words can't express my gratitude for ya'll, I hope u understand how much i appreciate u guys!!
• i couldn't have reached 4k reads without u guys!! tysm for this amazing milestone!
• to celebrate, I wanted to post a little compilation of headcanons that i've created while writing that i never got to put into the actual story.
• i've been thinking i can do smth like this every 1k reads i get. how does that sound?
• anyways, here you go! headcanons for our main trio ;3. won't be in any particular order order btw

 won't be in any particular order order btw

↳˗ˏˋAHIKOˊˎ˗ ↴

• she's a cat person for sure. no question about it. this will surprisingly become relevant later on in the story! can u guess why??

• generally likes nature, except during spring. otherwise she likes things like taking walks and relaxing(which is pretty rare lmao) and stuff in nature. the sound of leaves rustling in the wind and a river flowing by calms her. she likes waking up to the sound of birds chirping. In particular, she loves sitting by the water, usually a stream or river, dipping her feet in the frigid currents.

• strangely has never visited the ocean or beach before. but she gets the feeling that she'll love it when she does. that's the reason why kirigakure is on her bucket list of places she wants to go.

• fav season is winter for some reason?? even though she dislikes the cold??? she's weird like that ig

• definitely a night owl. if she could, she would want to spend her nights studying or reading, then taking short naps here and there during the day. unfortunately her current lifestyle doesn't allow that.

• however, if she does, for some reason, end up staying up late, it's usually to reflect on what she could've done better that day- what she needs to change.

• her birthday is september 9th!

• zodiac sign is virgo, which obv matches her personality very much. a perfectionist control freak that overthinks everything 😌

• fav food is taiyaki w coarse red bean paste!!! though it has yet to make an appearance in the story

• lowkey has the most bombastic side eye in all of konoha. tho she might be a close second to her dad, actually.

• isn't afraid to use it. beware.

• though she's usually calm and collected, all of that goes out the window when hiroshi is around. he's like an itch she just can't seem to get rid of, no matter how hard she scratches. annoys her to no end, usually on purpose. loves the reactions he can get out of konoha's little princess.