You Have to Trust Me

Okay this is the new chapter guys! I'm so sorry. I feel so bad. I was suppose to upload a few nights ago but it's just school and the homework.. Anyways! I will make it up to you guys and I will post more chapters this weekend! I think it would make up for the days I missed. But I'm sorry you guys don't want to read my short author note! So just go on ahead and enjoy the chapter :) ~ Love Domi

Harry's P.O.V.***

I shifted Faith off of my lap and sat her softly on the couch. She fell asleep as soon as I began to sing to her. She looked so beautiful as she slept. I know that sounds a bit creepy, but she really is. The way the moonlight shows off her beautiful features. I found myself staring at her for a while before I her the front door open. What the hell. Who would open my house door at midnight. It can't be my mom because she called and told me she was going to be gone for the rest of the week because she's visiting my aunt trying to help her shake a horrible cold she's had for a month now. I walked quietly across the wood flooring and turned my head down the dark path. I saw a short figure standing there. A sort of female figure and I moved closer. I grabbed my vacuum and walked slowly then attacked the figure. It indeed was a female figure.

"Let go of me." The familiar female voice squealed. Before I could let her go the lights flashed on and there stoop Faith with the light switch between her fingers. I was in a position where I was gripping Carmen with the vacuum in her face, and where as she was pulling on my curls. Faith fell on the ground and started laughing uncontrollably. I let go of Carmen and she let go of my curls. I smiled at her. Her laugh made my stomach explode with butterflies. Faith finally composed herself and stood back up.

"So.. Is there a reason why your here Carmen... In the middle of the night... Just opening my door." I answered a little confused. "Actually wasn't my front door locked?" I asked even more confused.

"Yup." She said popping the 'p'.

"I-I. Forget it." I dropped it not wanting to here the background story of her being able to pick locks.

"So hows Zayn." Faith said quietly. "Still hating me." she looked up to Carmen and she didn't answer.

"You know how Zayn is Faith." Carmen said as she walked closer to us.

"No. I don't. Obviously you do though." I just sat and watched as they bickered back and forth at each other. I sighed and walked over to Faith. I could tell she was tense so I wrapped my arms around her petite waist and sat my head on her shoulder as I kissed her neck softly. Faith let out a small laugh and fall into my chest as she leaned on me for support. I looked up and saw Carmen smile. I blushed a light shade of red but I didn't care.

"You and Harry huh? Tell me why I saw that coming." She smiled at both of us as we both let out a laugh. "I guess I should have the speech with you to then Harry. British or not, if you hurt Faith, even if she isn't really in the best mood with me, I will make your death look like am accident." I laughed but she gave me a serious look and I stopped immediately. 

"Really?" I said a little scared and then she laughed.

"No not really. I'm not that brutal. But let's just say I'll make your life bad for you."

"I would never hurt her. I promise." Carmen nodded.

"Don't make any promises you can't keep Styles. Just... Don't hurt her." I nodded.

"I wouldn't plan on it." Faith spun around in my arms so that I was facing her and she was facing me. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and stood up on her toes to place a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled and looked at her in her beautiful green eyes. "I would never hurt you." I promised to her quietly as a tear slipped from her eyes. I wiped it away and pulled her into my embrace. I couldn't bring myself to stop smiling. I finally got Faith. She's finally my girl. I let go of her and we returned to our previous position.