What's the Plan

Hey guy, hey! So I'm updating finally after weeks of Wattpad not allowing me to upload my chapter than deleting it but whatever! I always have backups on my docs just incase that happens! So now, that I'm allowed to update! Here goes you chapter! and I came up with a new book as I mentioned. Please! Go check that out and tell me what you think! Sorry for nay grammar mistakes! I plan on going back and fixing them later, but for now here goes the chapter so enjoy! Love you guys! ~Domi

P.S. This chapter is just Harry's P.O.V.

Dream 2 ∞ & ↑

-------------------------------------------

Harry P.O.V.***

"You bastard!" I yelled as tears brimmed against my eyes. Louis walked up in front of Faith and started kissing her right in front of me. It angered me to see him putting her in harms way. Faith looked over at me after Louis' attempt to make out with her in front of me. I was extremely frustrated as I tried thinking about how familiar the place looked to me. I quickly scoped then room... Then it hit me. I know where they are!

"I will find you Louis. If I find her with anymore cuts, bruises you name it! I will have no mercy, and before anyone can have the chance to call police, it will be to late. You just dug your grave... and there's no way back now." I say, enraged, my voice more intimidating than before with pain, spite, and anger. Louis had the same smirk plastered on his face.

"Yes, because I'm so scared Harry." He walked up to the camera and looked me in the eyes as if I were there in real life. "I'm sorry to say Haz but it's time for our conversation to come to an end. M'lady and I need some time alone." I heave out a heavy, shaky breath as I look Faith in the eyes.

"Faith, I will come and save you. I will always love you no matter what. Your the best thing... I never knew I needed. I love you. Please wait... Be patient.  I will save you." I whispered, and soon after she passed out, and the conversation had ended. I started blankly at the screen, imagining all the horrid things Louis could be doing to her behind it. I felt my cheeks, soaked with the wet material as I quickly wiped it away and looked at Zayn, as he had sympathy all over his face.

"Zayn, we're going to get our girls back." I said looking back at the screen empty screen.

"Harry, how are we going to do that when we don't even know where they are." He asked, curious along with a tint of annoyance.

"Zayn, I've been putting two and two together, and I know exactly where they are! The first hint leading towards the forest! Faith was yelling to me... on our last phone call." I said as I swallowed back tears, thinking of her frightened voice on the other end, me unable to protect her. "A-and she was yelling about being in the forest and for me to help her..." I said shaking my head. "But then." I stated looking at him as he had confusion written in his face.

"But then...?" He questioned waiting for my response.

"I was thinking. Didn't we all go to a small cottage in the middle of the-" I stated but was to cut off by a bewildered and excited Zayn.

"Forest!" He yelled, with excitement as it all came to him. Then his expression dropped back to disappointment. "How do you know for sure that that was our cottage Haz?" I smiled at his remark.

"You remember how there were not enough rooms for all of us and you said that you weren't going to be sharing a room?" He nodded, still not getting my point. I rolled my eyes and continued. "Those nights, Liam and Niall shared a room. You had your own. And me and Louis shared a room. That room, Faith was in... That was mine and Louis room as you clearly saw the two bunk beds in the back along with a small lamp!" Zayn's face, once again went back to excitement at he jumped up and headed to the phone. "What are you doing?" I questioned as I looked at Zayn dial a number on his phone and stand as he tapped his foot on the floor impatiently.

"Now that we have confirmed that that was our cottage or cabin during our summer vacation, we are going to need back up. I'm sure Louis and Niall have plenty of 'friends' in on this." Zayn said, emphasizing the 'friends'.

"Who are you calling to help us? We lost most of the people in our 'group'. They hate us ever since we started hanging out with the girls we made them hate!" Weird how that sounds... I know. Zayn snorted at my comment as the mysterious person finally picked up the phone.

"Li." Zayn said on the phone, waiting for Liam's response. "Yeah, we found out where they are." I heard a loud shriek from the phone as Zayn moved the phone away from his ear. "Yeah I know that's great, and I agree... We do need a plan." Zayn's eyes connected with my curious ones as I continued to hear muffled words I couldn't make out. "Ok. I'll tell Harry the plan. Make sure to bring the supplies and gather as many of the guys as you can, be careful though, it may be hard to tell who's working with Louis and Niall." With that he ended the phone call, and I sighed.

"So what's this plan?"

 ------------------------------------

Okay, hey, so I'm sorry if the chapter was really long! I promise you! Your guys are going to love the next chapter!  A few more chapters left of this story *sniff* it was great while it lasted. Until then and always. And check out my new book 'The Boy In The Shadow" and please do-

Vote!

Comment!

Love you guys ~ Abi

Dream 2 ∞ & ↑