There's Nothing to Believe in Anymore

Surprise! I'm updating! Well... It's not really a surprise now that your reading it but oh well! Anyways, yup, I'm updating now, but I won't be updating it in a while or maybe not it depends on how things work out... I really would like for you guys to maybe comment because NOBODY LIKES GHOST READERS! Yeah, yeah I'm talking to you... lol anyways I love you guys and I'm going to stop talking now... Well okay I'm going to go enjoy the chapter.

LOVE YOU GUYS! ~ Domi

----------------------------

Faith's P.O.V.***

***In the forest

I look over to Harry to see him dressed in a white shirt with his black chinos and white All Stars on perfectly suiting his look. I smile as I walk up to him in my white jeans, black vans, and a white shirt with the words "beautiful is what you are" written across in black. I smile as my hair flows like in a dramatic scene in a movie with a fan secretly hidden blowing the girls hair freely as if the wind were doing it. I move over to him as he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers, sending the same sparks through my body.

"Am I dreaming?" I whisper as I look down at our intertwined hands. I hear a light laugh come from the Harry's mouth. The same laugh that sent the butterflies in my stomach erupting into a frenzy of love and passion.

"Your seeing what you want to see." He whispers as he uses he thumbs to rub circles into my hands.

"That doesn't answer my question..." I said quietly awaiting for his actual response only to get another laugh. I look up to Harry with a sweet, innocent smile on his face as he places a soft kiss on my lips.

"Wake up Faith." My eyes scrounge up as I look at him confused.

"What?"

"Wake up." He said getting louder. "WAKE UP."

-

-

-

I try opening my eyes, hoping to find myself in my comfortable bed with Carmen and I safely at home... Sad to say, this wasn't the case. I look over to see Carmen looking at me with the same concern in her eyes as earlier.

"How could you fall asleep at a moment like this!" She whisper-yells to me as I attempt to clear my blurry vision and settle my eyes on the dim room. Once my eyes focus I see darkish circles around Carmen's eyes. She looked depressed... sad...guilty? But who wouldn't? I look around feeling weak, to only find no one in the room with us for now.

"What time is it?" I question quietly.

"Yes Faith, cause I, Carmen totally know what time it is while my hands are tied up oh and hey! I wouldn't be surprised it my phone was tookin out while we're at it!" She yells angrily as I sigh.

"I'm sorry ok, but there is no reason for you to yell at me, I know you haven't slept this whole time but try not to burst at me." I say calmly, hoping it would help her to calm down. She sighed and nodded.

"Yeah... Your right I'm sorry. I just... Faith I really miss Zayn, I mean how did we even get in this situation?"

"I told you, you shouldn't have been hanging around me. Your here because of me... I bet if we had never met, I would have never put you in this situation." I said quietly as I heard her let out a sarcastic laugh. I look up at her with a confused expression.

"Faith, just because we were in a few bad situation here and there... and well here... but I wouldn't have met Zayn... or you... and honestly I was beginning to love Harry like a brother, oh and Liam! Basically he already is like my brother. Liam is amazing." I laugh as I nod in agreement as a tear falls down and I smile at her sympathetically.

"No matter what, you will always be that crazy amazing girl to me." I laugh and I look down at the ground.

"And no matter what you'll always be that shy, beautiful girl who all I never wanted more for her to do was come out of that shell." I sigh and both of our heads to once we hear shuffling from the other side of the door. The door burst opening causing both of us to jump slightly to see Louis and Niall walk in with devious smirks on their faces.

"Well hello their beautiful." Louis said as he began to walk up to me, as Niall to Carmen. I sigh and look down. Let the torture begin.

Harry's P.O.V.***

I walk up to Zayn front door and knock frantically. I haven't been able to sleep at all! Faith has not been at school for a while as well as Carmen and I can tell Zayn is just a paranoid as me.

"What's wrong Harry." Zayn says as he rubs his eyes and looks at his phone to see the time. "You realize it is  6 o'clock in the morning right?" I nod my head as he sighs. "Come in." I quickly move past him as he closes the door and I take off my jacket and set it on the rack.

"I'm sorry, but I haven't been able to sleep." There is something up... I jut know it.

"Well, has Faith texted or called you because I tried with Carmen and she didn't answer." He stated as he held out his phone. I sighed and began to pace around the room.

"I actually even checked at Louis house, and he wasn't there either. I just don't know what's going on." He sighed as well as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Well we're not going to get anywhere if we are stressed." He said quietly as he  moved his hands to the side. I thought back to the call I received from her... Hearing her sobs through the phone begging for my help. I felt my eyes sting as I tried to shake it off.

"I have to find her. I don't care out of all the things you say I love Faith... and I know you love Carmen." He sighed and looked down.

"Of course I love her, I never wanted anything more than the best for her and I always end up being all stuck up to her and then she ends up leaving and slipping through my finger tips. All because I'm to insecure to lose her." He sat down on the couch and ran his hand through his hair showing he was thinking. He went to his room and grabbed a shirt to put it on. "How would we even find them, they probably are doing horrible things to them right now." He sighed and sat back down.

"So your basically saying there is no hope for them at all!" I say getting a bit flustered with the situation. He shook his head.

"No, but I am saying where do we even start." I thought for a second as  tried to remember the painful phone conversation with the abduction of Faith. My eyes widened as I remembered where she yelled.

"The forest..."