There's Always a Reason... What's Yours?

A/N Oh my goodness guys I am sooooooooo sorry I waited this long to update! I feel terrible! It's just that I'm going through a lot right now and I just got off of being grounded, so now I can upload this chapter for you guys! I'm so sorry. I feel terrible... :( But hey! I'll make it up to you guys sometime... Idk when! But I will! But another thing thank you so much for the almost two thousand reads guys!! Oh my god you don't know how much it means to me! I'm so glad you guys just took and interest in my book and voted! Thank you! Make sure to Vote and Comment some more for me!!!! Tell me what you guys thought/think! I love you guys! and Soon I will be publishing a new book! I shall mention it in the next chapter but for now here goes the new chapter!!!

Love you guys! ~Domi

Harry's P.O.V.***

Earlier that day***

I sat outside the school excited to see Faith as always. I received a few dirty glares from girls I presume to be jealous but I just shrugged it off and looked at the doors, waiting to see the girl I loved most emerge through the doors. I fidgeted in my position wanting time to go by faster but it seemed like hours turning into days. Don't ask how... It just did. A small vibration came to my phone in my hands and I quickly looked to see if it was from Faith. My eyebrows scrunched up as I looked at the caller ID.

From: Anonymous

Who could this possibly be? I quickly looked back up to the doors to see if Faith was yet to appear out, but yet she still remained inside the building. I sighed and unlocked my phone to open the mysterious text message, curious of what was sent. Maybe it was someone who got the wrong number.

From: Anonymous

Listen up Styles, and listen good. This little happy charade you have with your girlfriend ends here, and ends now. You never loved her as much as I did, so if you choose to ignore this text, then something bad will happen to her. If I can't have her, then neither can you. It's your decision, I suggest you choose wisely. Show this text to anyone and watch what happens...

I felt my stomach drop to the ground and my heart pace quicken. The a sharp pain hit me as soon as I realized what was happening. I was going to lose her... If I didn't let her go, the I would lose her for good. I felt my eyes start to water but I fought back the tears threatening to fall. I couldn't show this person I was weak. The words flowed through my mind as I tried putting the puzzle pieces together as to who or where I heard that from. This all seemed to familiar to me. As if I knew who sent this message... "If I can't have her, then neither can you...". I hit my fist against the stair handle in frustration. This all seemed to familiar, I heard someone say that before but who. I looked back over the text, feeling nothing but pain in my heart along with guilt. I don't want her getting hurt. I sighed and ran my hand through my tangled curls.

"Hey Hazzy!" I heard the sweet voice I now despised to hear at the moment because all that shot through my heart more was just pain and guilt. Faith ran into my arm giving me a one of her amazing hugs as always. I fought back more tears and kept strong.

"Hey Faith." I said dully, preparing myself for the worst...

Present Time***

Faith's P.O.V.***

I looked up into Louis' beautiful blue and and found myself getting lost. Sudden realization hit me again and I removed my hands from his neck and moved his from my waist.

"Louis this is wrong I'm Harry's girlf-" I stopped and held back the tears once again. I shook my head and closed my eyes tight falling back against the locker for balance. "N-never mind." I weakly spoke through my tears as I fell down against the locker. " I just don't get it." I cried in my lap. I could hear Louis step to the side of me and take a seat next to me.

"He's an idiot. Your beautiful, and honestly I was an idiot to, waiting this long just to finally confront you and confess my feeling for you. Faith I never meant to hurt you. And I'm honestly sorry for every single insult I had ever given you, because looking back on it now, they were never true." I felt my tears dry and I tilted my head slightly to see the beautiful boy who seemed to have hate me yesterday... or forever, comfort me. "Here." He patted his lap signalling for me to sit there. I hesitated, wondering what he was going to do. He rolled his as and wrapped his arms back around my waist, pulling me into his warm body. I once again wrapped my arms around his shoulder and sat my head, in the center of his chest, just listening to the steady beat of his heart.

"I just don't know why he did it. There's got to be some catch why." I felt Louis shake his head as he sighed.

"A while ago, he told me he was going to get close to you, just so he could use you." There goes another knife into my heart. I felt more salty tears sting my eyes as I held back the tears, sadly they all fell and I began to sob into Louis chest.

"That-that can't be true." I cried harder as I gripped his shirt feeling nothing but pain in my heart. "That can't be true Louis! It can't" I whispered as I felt my throat go dry and the hot tears freshly fall against his shirt. I felt Louis hand rub my back as I cried basically what felt like an hour as he whispered sweetly into my ears.

"It's ok, you deserve better." The ending period bell rung and I quickly shot up and looked at Louis.

"Louis, your right." I nodded and helped him up. I looked him in his eyes once again and found the shocking word slip out of my mouth. "Maybe you could be that guy I deserve better." I felt my eyes grow big as a big smile grew on his face. "That is of course until I fully get over Harry which I'm sure you understand." He nodded with the same smile on his face as I felt my cheeks start to heaten up.

"I've waited this long, I think I can wait a little longer." He quickly winked at me and grabbed his bag, leaving me breathless and surprised.

"The thing is, that may be a while.." I quietly spoke to myself as I watched the charming boy walk of, slowly disappearing in the long corridor. I felt so much guilt at the moment, as though I were cheating on Harry, wait no! He dumped me what am I to care! I huffed in search of the curly haired boy. I want an answer and I want it now. I ran through the hall of people and soon came in contact with Harry as he was putting his books in his locker for the end of the day. I pushed him causing him to give me a confused look along with guiltiness and pain. What is up with him! I pulled him into an empty room ignoring the glares we received and I once again pushed him.

"Tell me why." I spoke impatiently waiting for his response. He seemed to have become more confused and I rolled my eyes. "There's always a reason Harry.." I paused for a second trying to compose myself and hold back the tears daring to fall in my small moment of strength and intimidation. "What's yours..." I spoke quietly as I held his hard glare. He sighed and stood up straight looking me in the eyes.

"I just don't love you anymore." I saw a small glitch of light go through his eyes and I shook my head.

"I don't believe you!" I yelled as a small tear fell from my eyes. He moved closer and I moved back.

"Faith." I felt my breath hitch, I loved it when he said my name. "I. don't. love. you. anymore." I felt the tears began to spill as I felt myself unable to look him in the eyes any longer. "Faith, we can still be friends though." He sighed and I shook my head. How could he say that.

"How can you say that! You really expect me to be around the only boy I possibly fell in love with and thought he loved me back, yet to only find out that he wants to be nothing but friends!" I pushed past him and stopped at the door before opening it. "I thought we had something Harry, Louis was right, you were just using me." His eyes widened in sudden realization and he yelled my name.

"Faith stay away from Louis!" I shook my head and stopped.

"Louis helped me! I found out he likes me, and maybe I like him back Harry! You can't stop me now! You brought this to yourself! I can't believe you." I ran through the hall hearing his faint yells through the emptied hall of the emptied school.

"Louis no good! Now I know wh-" He was soon shut off by me slamming the door and running myself to wherever my feet could take me. I'll just text Carmen later. I need time alone right now....