003

Damien

As I am finally getting immersed into the current case file I'm viewing my phone rings. I see it's Suzanne rolling my eyes I am anticipating being reprimanded for my response to Ivy earlier in the conference room "Damien speaking" I say sighing. 

She proceeds "Ah yes Damien I want to remind you that I am serious about what I said earlier". Thinking back to that irritating ass meeting and all the irrelevant details it entailed, I don't remember what the hell Suzanne said because she always is saying so damn much. I hum "Could you jog my memory again..."

"Are you kidding me Damien this case is significant to the firm, especially after the risks taken during the last case? You and Ivy need to work together and that is a requirement. Meaning as a cohesive unit. Not just two people who tolerate each other ".

 Rolling my eyes because we have been working together just fine, a few hiccups isn't the end of the fucking world. I mean at this point we are tolerating each other just fine splendidly even some may say.

"Okay Suzanne I got it we will. Is that all?" "Yes, ، oh, and be professional for Christ's sake". "Ok Ok we will, I am an adult after all". I hear a scoff and the line disconnect. One thing that I cannot stand is the fact that despite my loathing for Ivy she truly is infatuating, and unfortunately has clouded my thoughts. I mean everything from the sway of her hips to the glowing of her skin but her intelligence and insight into the law as well.

It surpasses anything that is just physical she has the stunning beauty and grace but an insanely unique mind that compliments it all perfectly. The poise and confidence that she emits is simply captivating and I can't help but be in awe of her; I had never met a woman like her. 

God, I couldn't shake the feeling of her tight pussy squeezing around me as she came and her harmonious moans as she did so.

Damn it and her eyes, her eyes are her tell. You can listen to her run her mouth with those snarky comments all day long but her eyes show the vixen that lies beneath it all. 

I chuckle, to myself and go back to my work deciding to visit Ivy in about 15 minutes, and can't help but to feel a smirk form on my lips as I remember the previous events of today and the woman involved.

Immersed in my work I hear footsteps coming down the hallway that only Ivy and I share, knowing it isn't Ivy because she walks with so much collection. While the person walking down our hall at the moment is moving about like a fucking juggernaut moving with each step about hard as fuck.

 I tune it out and glance at the clock deciding to head to her office in about 10 minutes and for now, I'll continue working.

Ivy

He really just walked out of this bathroom without a care in the world and that stupid cocky attitude. The audacity to say "Hope the limp isn't too bad" like maybe if he wasn't hung like a damn horse it wouldn't be.

Pushing these trivial thoughts to the back of my mind I finish tidying up the bathroom because, of course, he wasn't going to despite it being his fault, typical. I finish up and look at my reflection seeing the extent of the damage control I attempted to do, covering the hickies and bites on my neck with a nice color corrector and concealer that seemed to do the job. 

Unfortunately, there was no hiding my clearly swollen and plump lips because he chose to attack and kiss me like a damn animal. That is the least of my concerns as I recenter myself and get ready to do what I am actually paid to do and that's being a damn good lawyer, despite the events that have occurred thus far today.

I am very business oriented and nothing will be preventing me from doing my job. Hence why I feel so sick to my stomach how I let not only something so unprofessional occur but something far out of character for me. Fucking spineless, the hell is wrong with me.