006*

IVY

Damien has just left and I decided to hop in the shower because I didn't have time after work due to errands and meeting Damien I opted to just change my clothes. Since it was the middle of the week I decided to shave, do a nice mask and use nice moisturizing body wash because it offers me a fresh start when I am worn out and feeling sluggish.

Plus I am working from home tomorrow so I will most definitely not be sleeping tonight. I begin moisturizing and towel drying as I take the shower cap off taking out the claw clip and letting my hair cascade down my back.

I hear a knock on my door but I ignore it, looking in the mirror I feel so much better, and for good measure, I inspect my fresh white mani-pedi to see when I should book my next appointment. I am just enjoying my own company and the Brent Faiyaz coming from my speakers when I hear police-like banging on my door.

I don't even bother looking at the time because it is most certainly late. I loosely wrap my black satin robe around my body, taking my time thinking they'll leave. The pounding did not stop but grew louder and now I have an attitude because who the fuck is pounding on my black ass door at this time of night.

Swinging the door open to a fuming Damien looking around him I see a bouquet of flowers sitting on my doorstep. Damien looks down at me and his already angry look seems to intensify? When he lays his eyes on me. I thought this bitch was tired why is he trying to kill me where I stand with a look.

"Damien, why are you banging on my door like you have a fucking warrant?" I seethe. He fucking chuckles "I thought we discussed this detka" as he grabs my hips and pushes me into my apartment. Kicking the door with his foot he slams me into the door he had just closed.

One hand leaves my hip to lock it. "I don't know when you are going to learn that you are mine, how many fucking times do I have to show you, how many times do I have to make your voice hoarse?" He says staring deep into my eyes.

He cups his hands underneath my ass "Damien I don't know what you are talking about?" I say trying to steady my voice fighting to not release a whimper as his abnormally large hands grip me. "Who.Got.You.Those.Fucking.Flowers.Detka" he enunciates every word. "I don't know, probably just someone in the building" He nods as if he's reassuring himself of something. "Ok, I'll just fuck you to the point where everyone in this damn building knows you're mine and not to talk to you, gift you anything, or bother you whatsoever." I roll my eyes. "Ok, I will remember that" as he grips my neck. Fuck! Every time, damn it I scold myself.

Damien

I really was dead tired and was waiting to feel the warmth of my silk sheets and the comfort of my bed after an insanely long day but there's just something that snaps within me when I see someone attempting to act on their desire for Ivy.

I don't know what it is but it drives me up the wall with fucking lust at the end of the day. At that right after I left her fucking apartment which is alarming in itself as if some weirdo was waiting to put them there until I left. "Fuck" Ivy whines as I kiss down the valley of her breasts and back up her neck gripping her throat within my hand.

I can see the inner turmoil she is fighting as I have begun to familiarize myself with her body. Slowly picking up on the cues that indicate the pleasure she is experiencing, doesn't matter how much she tries to hide her mules or her eyes fluttering.

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist as she begins to take the lead of the kiss as I ascend up the stairs of her loft-style apartment I kick a random bedroom door open to which she glares at me for harming the material. I look around for a second and can tell that this must be one of her many guest rooms the way that the room is neatly set up and decorated.

I throw her on the bed and with her eyes low she watches me climb to the point where I am hovered over her meeting her awaiting lips in pure bliss. That was short-lived because she grips my neck and flips onto my back continuing the agonizingly slow kisses she leaves on my lips as her other hand snakes down towards my slacks to my awaiting dick which is hard and awaiting her addicting touch. She sees me growing eager so she removes her hand to which I'm groaning in disapproval.

All she does is smirk, I swear she's enjoying this seeing me so small and meek under her movements and the minimal touch she is allowing me. She lowers her hips onto my pelvis and begins to grind her naked pussy under this fucking tantalizing robe onto me. She chuckles "Quiet Big and tall? Tell me what do you want". This fucking sadist sees that pain she is quite literally causing me and she chooses to relish in it.

Apparently, I didn't respond fast enough for her liking because she slows her movements and I panic at the loss of the limited relief I was being given. "Fuck Ivy I want you ok, happy?" I grunt out. "Very".She undoes my slacks and slips my boxers down my legs.

Placing my hands on her hips as she grinds atop of me coating me fully in her arousal. She begins to slowly descend on me at her own steady pace as my hands rest on her hips. I enjoy watching the pleasure spread across her face as she rides me.

Once I feel and see the comfortability she has reached I flip us over and start ragged thrusts. To which she is screaming my name just the way I like. "Not much to say now but my name huh?" "Let them now, Iv who makes you feel like this." Ivy yelps and I feel her spasm around me accompanied with a large string of moans indicating that she had just came.

I pull out of her and flip her over onto all 4's to which she finally takes off her robe completely and I see such a gorgeous piece of art snaking up her back. It's a massive piece and its so damn attractive and I would never have thought someone as presumably vanilla and uptight as Ivy would have such a piece on her gorgeous body.

She arches her back to me and I can't help but groan as a sink into her once more. This time I start off at a steady pace to which Ivy begins to buck back onto me fucking me back I increase the rate to which my hips are going and Ivy is having a hard time keeping up, hilarious because she was just talking so much shit when she was in control. "Having a bit of an issue Iv?" I chuckle as I pick up my speed once more with urgency as I am on the brink of my own orgasm.

"You are such a cocky fuck" she rushes out. "In more ways than one, yeah?" I can't help but say. As I slow the speed my thrusts but increase the intensity "You know what I want to hear Ivy. Say it". "Fuck you" she responds. "Oh but you are" I place my hand on her lower stomach applying pressure in that perfect spot. "Fucking damn it" I don't stop there but start to rub circles on her clit all while increasing the depth of my thrusts.

"Say.It." I say with each thrust. "FUCK" she releases on me and the pulsing of her walls around me causes me to do the same. "I'm yours" she finally concedes. "Now your entire building knows that as well." I pull myself out of her and kiss her on her forehead confused to why I felt compelled to do so.

Ivy attempts to walk but stumbles and fails miserably falling back onto the bed I decide to simply carry her into the bathroom so that she can use it shutting the door for her as she does so. I hear a tired "I'm done" and I open the door picking her up steadying her near the sink to wash her hands before carrying her back to the bed laying her down gently.

Going back to the room I clean between her thighs for save measure with a wash cloth. I begin to gather my things after checking on her "Just stay Damien it's too late for you to go anywhere else". I raise my eyebrows and give her a look that reads surprise.

"Don't be weird about it Damien, I'm not heartless". Interesting, I guess I'm just gonna put my things back down. "Sleep wherever, I really don't care" she says. I simply go back to where I was on the bed and just let sleep envelope me making sure to stick to my side away from Ivy making sure not to push my boundaries.

Sleep came quicker than it did on most nights.

AN: Thanks for reading please vote and comment🤍