011*

IVY

I was really over this whole thing but at the end of the day, we are in Vegas, work or not. Damien went to try and figure out the whole room situation but I have reached the point where I really don't give a fuck. 

All in all, I've always liked Vegas and won't let a hiccup like a room debacle fuck it up. I napped for about an hour before getting up and deciding to head to the rooftop pool of the hotel.

It was gorgeous outside clear skies and a high of 95 degrees I wasn't about to miss out on something like that because it has been shitty back home. I changed into a white bikini had tied an off-the-hip white crochet skirt on as my coverup and it was sexy as hell. 

Slipping on my black Gucci heeled clogs I head out grabbing my tote and sunglasses. Leaving the room I head into the elevator, receiving a lot of stares along the way which I wasn't too mad about it I look good.

Waiting for the elevator I wait grabbing a claw clip out of my bag. The elevator opens and I am met with a tall figure with strong features I walk and thank God for the mirrors in here I quickly tie my hair up with the claw clip. It's cute a few strands in my peripheral vision I see him staring at me. He begins to speak "I just have to say you are absolutely stunning".

I glance up and examine his appearance a see he is tall not as tall as Damien not that it matters standing around 6'5 and blue eyes. "Thank you" I reply sweetly considering I don't know him. "I assume you are heading to the rooftop" he inquires. "Indeed" I say simply.

We arrive at his floor and before stepping out he starts "Hey, would you mind possibly grabbing dinner or drinks with me sometime before you head to wherever you're going." he finishes. "Yeah, sure why not..." I say. "Alex, my names Alex" he says kind of flustered. 

I hand him my phone for him to put his number in. Glancing in the mirror I see my piercings are visible because I am now clearly cold. I mean as he should be I look good as hell so no complaints. 

He hands it back to me "Bye" I say to which he is nothing but smiles saying see me around. making it to the rooftop it is absolutely breathtaking including a hot tub, an infinity pool, large umbrellas, and an awning coupled with cushioned plush chairs.

Making my way to a perfect spot with an umbrella and a great view of the scenery. I receive a load of stares on the way to my seat, acting like they've never seen a beautiful woman before like, where is the decorum? 

I take a seat pulling my book out of my tote along with my sunscreen and putting it on with my hat and shades. Enjoying the warm sun on my skin was very relaxing, loosening my skirt and taking it off, placing it in my tote.

Time went by fast and I enjoyed myself but now the sun has been close to down for about 10 minutes and the temperature has dropped significantly so I gather my things preparing to head back down to the room craving further relaxation of a shower.

Damien

I have been sitting here in the living room of our suite for about 2 hours on and off watching television and aimlessly scrolling on my phone. It's about 9 o'clock and I have been waiting for her. 

I swear to fucking God if she is with a guy I am going to lose it, we just got to Vegas. Sitting here I begin writing her a lengthy text asking where she is and when is she returning. Halfway through the door opens and I glance up taking in her figure long legs and sporting a very see-through crochet skirt accompanied by a white bikini anointing her curves in all the right ways. She turns to lightly close the door and I almost came looking at her ass in that skirt and bikini.

Before she's noticed me I go to question her but her phone rings. "Alex, hey yeah that's fine, sounds very nice" she says paralyzing me. Who the fuck is Alex? I can feel myself fuming as I am in my head she begins walking to the room she must have ended the call. "Hey" she mumbles in passing heading to the bedroom. 

Her hips swaying effortlessly in the skirt and the mouth-watering bikini peeking from underneath it. "Who was that?" I ask. "None of your concern" she rebuttals. I swear to God I will lose it. 

She continues to the room I hear her opening her luggage and I head to the room relocating myself to sit on the bed. She heads into the bathroom with some clothes and her toiletry bag. 

Sitting there for what felt like hours she returns in a strapless bodycon dress, heeled sandals, and straight hair. She looked damn good per usual.

"Where the fuck are you going" I ask with maybe too much base in my voice. "Once again, nowhere that concerns you, and watch your mouth" she says smartly. I scoff as she moves around the room gathering her things as she is clearly preparing to leave the room and go somewhere.

"Ivy, I won't ask again where are you going," I ask once more paranoid. "Great, don't" she says sarcastically. I continue staring at her waiting for her to continue.

Oh my God, a date is that not approved" she says laughing. "Not at all what the fuck" I say getting more pissed by the second. "Perfect, because I didn't ask" she says as she chuckles. I still don't see what the hell is funny because this is the furthest from comedy.

Going to move past me out of the room I am damn near on her heels. "Date with who, better not be Alex" I mock pissed beyond measure. She opens the door and I slam it shut spinning her around facing me caging her between my arms to which she rolls her eyes. 

"Really is this what we do now" I say lowly looking down at her figure. "I don't know and don't care" she replies smugly.

Fine then have it her way, I lean down beginning to kiss and mark along her neck. "Move Damien what the fuck, stop acting like a bitch" I stop dead in my tracks that fire returning in the pit of my stomach. A bitch, funny. 

"A bitch?" Feeling the need to confirm what I'd heard. "Did I stutter?" she says confidently. Wrapping my hand around her neck and squeezing the sides, she looks up at me smiling sinisterly with nothing but lust in her eyes. She enjoys taking me here it's obvious poking the bear and playing with fire.

I swear on everything I hate her, can't stand her but fuck I can't get enough of her, driving me insane. Taking my hand I hike her dress up and push her black lace panties to the slide sliding a finger into her she releases the most heavenly moan "Fuckkk" she says out of breath. 

Cradling her head into my chest as I begin to go faster she moans freely into my chest gripping onto my shirt. "More please Damien" she whines. I guess I am Damien now. I push another finger into her as I toy with her clit eliciting more groans from her. 

Speeding up my pace I feel her pussy begin to pulse around me. The squelching of her arousal and my pace fills the space surrounding us. I can feel that she is close the spasms becoming more frequent. She releases with a loud moan and the calling of my name.

Running her clit throughout her orgasm really sent her over the edge. "Damien, Damien fuck, fuck, fuck" She chants my name along with a list of profanities as it is the only prayer that lives on her lips.

Removing my fingers I suck and clean her cum off of them more than satisfied with the enjoyable and capturing taste that keeps me enslaved to her. I instantly go to pick her up which I do effortlessly.

"Put me down Damien, I am not playing". she complains. "Huh, thought I was a bitch." Her voice will be hoarse enough after this she will never even think of the word Bitch leaving her tongue directed to me ever again but the playmate and any other bitch boy she insists on going on a date with.

AN: Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote🤍