009*

IVY

I just stared up at Damien as he looked down at me with a blank look on his face bare of any readable emotions and it was infuriating. "Damien, what is up with you?" I asked feeling myself get more and more irritated by the minute. "Nothing is up with me Ivy and there is nothing for us to talk about I need to get back to work" he says to me so nonchalantly.

"Damien..." I find myself being cut off by my phone ringing. I motion to him to stay put as I turn around to pick it up. I glance over my shoulder before picking it up catching his eyes wandering over my body I guess some things never change.

Picking up my phone I see the name Brad flash across the screen and I internally groan and roll my eyes as I pick it up because if not he'll just keep calling. "What do you want Brad?" I ask. I hear movement behind me and see Damien settling into a seat in front of my desk spreading his legs and looking at me. His look is piercing and if looks could kill I swear I'd be 6 feet under, which is ironic because I thought he didn't have a problem.

I got lost in staring at him for a second until I hear his intolerable voice calling my name over the phone. "What Brad?" I say irritated. "I said I miss you and want to see you" he says. I found out that Brad had been the one leaving all the shit at my door.

Brad had been a fling I had indulged in for a little, while still in law school truly a waste of time, and now he is delusional. Convinced we are soul mates failing to read and see the situation for what it truly is.

"Look Brad I don't want to see you okay" I say into the phone. "Ivy please give me a chance, what we had was so nice" he continues. "Maybe for you Brad okay, I'm done talking about this" I say as I hang up and toss my phone on the desk.

I turn around to Damien who is just staring at me with a hard glare plastered on his face. "Look Damien I don't care what you say, something may not be explicitly wrong, but you aren't acting like yourself and it's annoying" I say with a sigh.

"Oh you mean my usual obsession while you play with me when you want and then other times I'm not worth the time of day?" He says with a low tone. I chuckle because now I know what this is about, all because I said I wasn't his, which I am not. "Really Damien" I stare at him blankly.

"Yeah really, you play in my face but when I'm fucking you. You say anything and everything I wan't to hear. he says. "That's not true Damien" I say looking at him. "Oh really so when we were fucking and I asked if you were mine and you said yes what was that?" he says as if he had just won the lottery with that response.

"Ok yes it was bliss and I was in the moment, what do you want me to say? However I am not going to belong to someone like that, and that is definitely not how you ask." I say rolling my eyes.

I am so fed up with men right now, I swear to God. I'm just done, this dude does not listen for the life of him. I walk to my window looking out to calm myself. "Look I am sorry okay, you're right, I should have never put in that manner" he says. He walks closer to me, he is too close for comfort at the moment.

Damien

I know what I had done was wrong it was wrong to be so deeply infatuated with someone it was a borderline obsession. Walking closer I place my hands on her hips and she takes a deep inhale. It's funny to see the effects we both mutually have on each other.

As I am about to break the silence her phone beats me to it. She moves out of my hold and reaches for her phone. She answers "What" she snaps. I stare down at her as she is facing away from me still looking out the window. Using this time apart I thought I would be able to regain my control but it seems as though the separation has worsened it tenfold.

"Look Brad this is not a thing, it won't work it never has worked it was in every meaning of the word temporary." she says. God I have been trying to work on myself but seeing others pursuing her irks the shit out of me especially right in front of me.

"Brad, Brad I told you and I do not like repeating myself it's done get that through that rock of a head. Fuck" she says as she hangs up.

She turns around and I go to grab her waist again and she stops me putting her hand on my chest and shaking her head.

"That's your problem you never learn, everything must be on your terms every time the tide must move according to you" she says as she pushes me back all the way into the seat in front of her desk climbing on top of me and straddling my lap. "Every time Damien" she says as she leans down nipping at my neck and whispering in my ear.

I am too enthralled to even defy her. I feel my arousal and I know that she can too. She reaches down letting her hand wrap around the growing bulge in my pants eliciting a groan from me.

She leans back chuckling as she reaches down unbuckling my belt and pants with one hand. She stands to her feet and kneels between my legs pulling me out of my boxers the seduction and lust radiating on her face. She spits onto the tip of my dick removing her hands completely from me. Looking me in the eye the entire time as she continues the act and her actions.

She wraps her hand around me gripping me as she begins to take me into her mouth I fucking lose it I can't help but groan. She uses her tongue toying with my tip and I feel myself about to lose control. She begins to pump me faster and I have never felt so close to cumming too soon. She is not just a vixen but she is definitely a force that I was not prepared for and I hadn't even realized.

She continues however, now she is moaning around me and my shaft she deep throats me, and I can feel myself hit the back of her throat and she holds me there. I can't help but moan I let out a string of "Fucks" and she looks up at me reading my face.

She pulls away from me looking me in the eyes for a moment and I can't seem to catch my breath. She straddles me once again pulling her lace panties to the side and gliding her pussy over my already wet dick. She positions herself atop me as she sinks down onto me and the length I guide her holding her hips as she begins moving up and down my dick grinding continuously our moans beginning to match in synchronized harmony.

She clenches around me and paired with her loud strangled moan I know she has just came. However, as she continues to grind on me and pick up her pace I know that I won't be able to hold it much longer and she senses it too.

She stands up and removes me from her and  it's crushing. She gets up fixes her underwear and leaves the office I can't help but sit there fuming. I grab a tissue and clean myself up and readjust my clothes.

She comes back into the office as if nothing ever happened as she didn't just deny me like that. Sitting exactly where she left me, I spin around and grab her wrist as she goes to pass me. "What the Fuck Ivy is that we do now?" I can't help but yell.

"Aww Damien" she reaches down as she touches my face. "Not everything is about you, it's all about balance isn't it?" She asks in a taunting tone. She walks away from me and I let go of her wrist annoyed. "Well see you next week for Vegas" she says finally as she sits down at the desk and turns to her computer. I stand and walk out of her office slamming the door and heading into my own. I do one thing now we have to play fucking games.

AN: Thank you so so much for 5k reads and for giving my writing a chance.

Byee🤍