013*

IVY

Calling Damien a bitch was nothing but the truth and I refuse to hold my tongue. Will I grow to regret it maybe, but I know for a fact that I will enjoy it regardless, and yet I am somewhat provoked to continue to push his buttons in the exact way he does mine. Damien continues to carry me into the room and I can painfully yet blissfully feel my panties engulf my panties and teasingly rub my clit. Reminding me how truly sexually frustrated I am and rekindling that deep loathing for Damien, especially when he fucks me over to be a fucking menace per usual. His stupid chuckle pulls me out of my thoughts and perspective on murder plots.

He tosses me on the bed and looks down with hooded eyes. "Really, Damien what the fuck is the issue" I can't help but chuckle a bit. I don't know whether it is in anticipation, nervousness or just wanting to be taunting. He takes a deep breath looking up saying "You keep fucking playing with me." Looking back down at me he spreads my legs and the breath I let out staring directly into his eyes as he begins rubbing my clit through my underwear, as he pushes my dress up past my breasts reviling my lace bralette. I was nearing my orgasm but I refused to give him the satisfaction he so deeply craved from me.

He laughs again this time I might just be the slightest bit concerned. In a split second, he is lying between my legs ripping my underwear and attaching his mouth onto my clit. I swear the Flash ain't got nothing on him. I continue to fight for my life focusing on the ceiling designs but I am miserably failing. He begins moaning against my clit, I can't help but arch my back as he inserts two fingers with a come here motion. Detaching his mouth momentarily he looks me in my eyes as I stare down at him "You're gonna have to learn to stop playing with me, at least for the sake of my sanity" he says as he returns lapping at my clit and increasing the speed of his fingers.

I am so wet I can hear the echo of myself as Damien fingers me bounce off the walls of the room. As I am nearing my release a banging-like knock is heard at the front door. I jump up to my elbow looking at him and he doesn't miss a beat not phased whatsoever. My death increases as he sucks my clit moaning and increasing his fingers to a supernatural-like speed I can no longer hold on and I release a loud reverberating moan as I cum on his face. As I am catching my breath my vision is hazy and I cannot comprehend shit. The banging however persists.

Damien steps out only returning to cleaning me up in the slightest manner. I hear him rip a package open, and he turns onto my stomach where he spends my legs and ass going in for a long drawn-out lick against me, kissing my clit from the back causing a shiver to wash over me. I hear a buzz just for me to begin for me to turn around only for him to insert a vibrator into my pussy. I release a strangled groan as he turns me back over "You thought I was going to let you off so easy? Be serious." He says in a condescending tone.

I am trying to hold it together as the banging persists, whoever it is must have been out there for upwards of 10 minutes. I can't deal with this bullshit right now. "Oh fuck" I squeal the overstimulation torturing the shit out of me as another orgasm ensues. "Don't Move". He kneels on the bed beside me grabbing my neck in that big ass hand. Tonguing me down and I can taste myself on his tongue.

DAMIEN

Heading to the door with the biggest erection known to man I swing it open pissed just wanting to return to the blissful torture of my dear Ivy. I swing open the door pissed being met with a stupid-looking motherfucker at the door. "Um hello? Is Ivy here?" the dumb fuck musters out. "Who's asking?" I say with disdain laced in my voice. "I'm he-" he begins but is cut off. "Hey, Alex what are you doing here?" I hear Ivy ask. I thought one I told her not to move, two she should not be able to walk right now from all those damn aftershocks she was having. I see she has fixed her tear-stained face. She looks stunning regardless rubbing in her lip gloss and finger-combing through her hair. As she walks closer to me I see the slightly abnormal stride she seems to be having and the way she is breathing coupled with her long blinks and pauses. She didn't take it out, good girl.

"Well, we were on for dinner and you hadn't showed up for quite some time and I wanted to just check in." The bitch resumes speaking. "Well, I was on my way as you can see" motioning to her dress and jewelry. "I just didn't feel too good but I am feeling better now." she finishes. "Well if you're still up for it, I still have our table, and for what it is worth you look breathtaking." He says and I roll my eyes.

"I don't know if that's best Alex I think.." she pauses. I can see the slight clench of her thighs. A smirk graces my face because I know what is to come. Are you alright?" I hear this motherfucker is still here? "I'm fine her voice cracks and she takes a deep breath. "I was meaning to say I think we should just reschedule possibly," she says. " I mean Ivy you are already dressed and the table is already ready and waiting." he persists like those fucking knocks. "I.." she begins. "I think you should just go Iv, you haven't even eaten today," I say smirking she snaps her head at me narrowing her eyes, and reading "I will kill you". "Now that I think of it neither have I, you don't mind if I tag along do you.." I say pausing to think of this alien's name "Alex?" I say finally remembering. "N-not at all" he manages.

"Well let me get ready then and gather my things" she clears her throat covering a moan and retreats to the room. I remember I had the remote in my pocket, exciting. Taking a seat I pull out my phone checking my email as I wait. Airplane closes the door and takes a seat as well. He clears his throat asking "So how do you know Ivy". "None of your business," I say without looking up.

Ivy returns looking gorgeous per usual in the corner go my eye Apple's eyes double in size looking at her head to toe. I can literally feel my temperature rising him practically watch him devour her in front of me. While I suggested this I swear she is going to be punished beyond measure for even speaking to him. "Alright" she says walking past me and Acorn. I stand walking to the door opening it for her Aquarium right on her tail. I can't help but look down at him wanting to kill him he can definitely tell as he scurries through the door. As I walk through last double checking my pocket for the keycard, phone, and my best friend the remote.

I walk behind Apron and Ivy pulling out the remote. I literally watch him ogle her beautiful beautiful ass as it moves at its own will in that dress. However, only I can do that, look at her, at my ass like that, my woman. I pull out the remote upping it a level to which she jumps a bit "Ooh" she yelps. "Are you okay" he rushes over to her. She smiles covering it up "Just a cramp" she says. Ugh, what a heart-stopping smile, I hate her I swear to God and him even more. We finally reach and enter the elevator through the mirror I see her glaring at me. Using the level once again in my pocket she inhales sharply. "Are you sure you're okay Ivy?" he asks again. For the love of God shut the fuck up. "Perfect, just a chill." she says. Behind her I step up rubbing her bare arms "It'll do that to you" I say. "Mhmm" is all she says, as the doors open. I sure am a sadistic motherfucker, I am going to have so much fun.

AN: Not edited, thank you so much for reading!

Opinions, thoughts, requests, comments?

Ciao 🤍