Chapter 1

An:(Mafuyu speaking facts‼️🔥🔥)

There was nothing but acers of land littered by trees everywhere. The ones near you had tiny bamboo shoots sticking out from their roots.

You looked at your hands.

They were mainly clean except from the occasional soil that made it's way onto your palms.

The real question that should be asked was what were you doing here and what was this place?

The last thing you could remember was talking to your sister like figure whom is called Sirin.

Sirin was quite literally a God. More specifically the God of the Void. However where you come from you would normally call these corrupted Gods 'Herrserchers'.

You allowed one of these Herrserchers to occupy your body, in the process you became the God of the void yourself.

That still doesn't explain where you are.

You hummed in thought to yourself and came up with...

Nothing.

'Probably died again no biggie'

You decided to stop thinking because your one braincell started to hurt and looked around where you randomly spawned.

Slowly, you started to stand up yet your legs felt like they haven't been used for YEARS so as a result you fell to the same position you were in a few mere moments ago, yet this time there was slight pain in your lower back.

"Ow my back.."

You startled yourself with your own voice, since when was it so hoarse and hollow?!

Shaking yourself off from your miniature discovery you tried to stand up again to go look around the area.

After a few more unsuccessful tries you managed to ... Give up.

You sat now in a more comfortable position but the pain was now more immense than before.

Putting your hand beneath your chin and resting your arm on your lap you tried to make use of your brain.

Yet to no avail it was unsuccessful, yet only pussys give up so you thought some more.

'Nope I'm a pussy' You thought to yourself as you let out a long held in sigh in frustration.

"Boo."

You jumped out of your skin at the familiar voice. You placed a hand on your chest trying to get a steady heartbeat again.

You narrowed your eyes down at the voice who belonged to none other than Sirin.

"Hehe~ you should always be on your guard (y/n), you know better than that!"

You gave her a playful eye roll and put your free hand on the other side of your chin.