Chapter 8

AN: (MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY 2023 ITS MY BDAY ON THE 6TH WTFF⁉️⁉️ ahem anyways enjoy the chapter!)

"Sorry to cut you off 'loverboy' but you've only known my (y/n) for like two days so maybe wait a few years 'till you get all grabby with her!"

Sirin pulled you a good meter away from Scaramouche before sticking her tongue out and pulling her lower eyelid with her index finger.

"Anyways " sirin started " we should probably figure out that goofy map thing and do uhhh ... What's our goal again?"

You looked at sirin doing a backflip and teasing your other companion then the setting sun infront of you.

What was your goal?

To kill and plunder everything this world had to offer? No that wasn't it... For now at least.

Maybe to explore it; to uncover it's secrets? 'Maybe but I'm not the athletic type nor a detective' you thought.

Why not just wing it? There's nothing wrong with that. Oh right there is also the blonde traveller you met, maybe he can find you a goal or you can help reach his ...

'Sheeeeeesh since when am I so soft tf?'

"Ehhh you know what" this caused both sirin and Scaramouche to end their little rivalry " we'll just see how it goes, if this world pisses me off too much I'll destroy it. Or if I'm bored you never know."

You shrugged your shoulders at the last part of your speech. You were responded with a roar of laughter from the boy with navy hair beside you.

"You..." He stopped for some breath " really are something (y/n)."

During his fit of laughter you realized how pretty he was. He always presented himself with such power and grace. But his features were so delicate like a porcelain doll's which made it seem like if you touch him he would shatter.

But there was no time to examine the so called 'Balladeer'. You finally felt the presence behind you slip up and make a sound to which you spared no time to put your weapon just infront of their throat.

"You have 3 seconds to explain yourself, why were you following us since the harbour."

The woman behind your spear had a blue gamblers aesthetic, and dark blue hair cut into a bob with a very uneven fringe.

"I was sent by Ninnguang I'm guessing you don't recognise the name but that harbinger behind you definitely does."

She smirked and Scaramouche stood infront of you and lower the weapon from it's position.

"What does that bitch want with (y/n)?"

The female shrugged her shoulders then told her excuse it being
"I was told to do a job so I did."

Scaramouche clicked his tongue to the answer. Then from behind you you heard Sirin mumble something under her breath but the exact words were a mystery to you.

"Well go tell your 'master' or whatever not to bother sending her dogs to find me. I'm guessing they're up in that dumb upside down looking mushroom in the sky that's comically huge? Let's go pay her a visit then."

Bruh all you wanted was a calm day with Scara is that so much urghhh. Oh well let's get this over and done with.

"Scara we'll be back in a few minutes, ok?"

Scaramouche flinched at the nickname because another person was watching but he chuckled anyways.

You told Pochita to stay with Scara so there wouldn't be extra fuss over a slime. You waved good bye and transported both you and the spy to what you learned was the 'jade chamber', and to your disappointment there was no jade.

What a load of bs.

You were about to throw open the door when a guard or whatever the man was blocked the door using the polearm.

Once he saw the woman behind you he muttered a hush sorry and allowed you to pass through.

To be honest to say you threw open the doors is an understatement, especially with the loud thump it produced as a result.

"Hey uhh...." You asked the blue woman for the person's who hired her name so which she answered Lady Ninnguang .

"Hey Ninnguang, I think you should give your spy's more training before you send them to get killed, also I think I broke your door... "

You slid down the banister and there you saw the one who presumed was Ninnguang. She prompted her elbows on the desk separating to you .

"Good evening to you, Lady Celestia."

AN:(CLIFFHANGER HAHAHA anyways its my birthday tomorrow yayy man I'm getting old guys. Sorry to keep you guys waiting but uhh happens yk. Love you 😘 byeeeee)