chapter 6

(A/N:CHAINSAW MAN YEAHHHH)

THIS CHAPTER IS IN THE PROCESS OF BRING REWRITTEN PLS COME BACK WHEN YOU GET A NOTIFICATION OR SMTH.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

You woke up with a start.

That dream ...

What dream?

'You had forgotten already, what a weak mind you still have...

You must have a lot of questions huh little one. Don't worry they will be answered. More later than sooner but still answered hehe.'

Ignoring the voice in your head you decided to see what happened in the real world when you slept.

'Heeey don't just ignore me!!

.
.
.

IM TRYING TO BE HELPFUL OMG.

HEY

YK WHAT OK HAVE FUN IN YOUR LITTLE GAME WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION.'

With that the voice ceased talking. Were you schizophrenic now?

"And that's about it up until now." you explained as much as you could about your background and how you were not from this world.

Childe, and Scaramouche looked at each other with the same expression, time to find the traveller.

Truth be told, both of the fatuiis grew a somewhat attachment to you and they told you quite a bit about themselves and their organisation.

"Well me and the dumb ginger over here are thinking that you should meet with a specific traveller, he may be our enemy but we believe he might help you."

Scaramouche readjusted his sitting position and continued speaking:

"Who knows, perhaps your from the same world. For now, however, you should stay here with us until we find him."

The harbingers held a starring competition which lasted no more than 20 seconds as Childe also known as Tartaglia blinked first. The taller one got up, told you a quick goodbye, gave Scaramouche the stink-eye and left somewhere unknown to you, probably to start work for the day you thought.

"So (Y/n) what do you say to see what our line of work is, and I could educate you about this world."

He looked at you with a small smile that you could tell was not forced, out of courtesy you smiled back. Unbeknownst to you you made a certain somebody's heart flutter for just a second.

'What was that? I've only known her for a couple of days and she's already making me feel something...'

Whilst scaramouche was lost in his thoughts you already put on your shoes plus your electronic devices and got your pet which you learned was called an Anemo slime.

"Hey, Scara you ready?"

"Scara..?"

"Yeah your names too long and I can't bother to pronounce it, however if it makes you uncomfortable..."

"No! Ahem, no i like it." The male was a bit too embarrassed to look at you after that sudden out burst.

He knew he shouldn't trust you this quickly, however you gave off this calming aura and your smile... maybe he fell in love.

He only had a few people look at him so kindly, however no one made him feel this warm. Tartaglia was a problem, Scaramouche could easily see that he fell as hard for you too.

Putting on his own shoes and hat 'Scara' took the lead, going down a couple of flights of stairs and on to what seemed like the main Street. It was still early morning so no one was really out and about except for an energetic brunette which seemed to be giving out coupons.

Instead of going towards her and out the city, you were going towards a little city Square with multiple ponds which had weird plants inside.

Just before you entered the pond bit you stopped next to an odd device.

You called out your guides nickname which caused him to also stop and go walk next to you.

"What's that?"

You pointed towards the device which was red along with silver accents, Scaramouche looked like he was thinking what to say until he finally opened his mouth.

"To be precise, no one really knows. They are placed all over teyvat but every time someone tries to examine them absolutely nothing happens."

As he was explaining your question you had a sudden urge to touch it, what's the worst that could happen?

You reached your hand out to it as just as you touched the cold surface the red on the device turned into a deep dark blue and now instead of it standing on the ground it was hovering just above it.

"I think I broke it... Lmao"

(An; hiii guyyys long time no see ehehe...

Sorry for not updating but im going to update as frequently as I can bc omg the reads on this book AHHHHHAHAHHAHSJ tysm everyone!

Anyways so I'm thinking like ummm yandre Anemo boys and Aether... Yes or no comment pls all of your thoughts will be appreciated. I'm also in Scotland rn so I don't think I'll post this week but we'll see!

Once again thank you guys for the continued support and I also have a different book it's idol au genshinimpactxreader if your interested.

Bye-bye~!)