Chapter 10

(The parts in bold are inputs by yours truly 😉)

"I-I s-swear I was a-aiming at Osial y-your highness, p-p-please forgive your h-humble subject! "

This confused you, your conversation with the white haired woman occured not that long ago yet a whole army was present.

Everyone looked like NPC's except a few with very colourful and beautifully designed clothing, and hair.

You nodded at the person who had goat horns on her head who was quite literally shaking in fear and on the verge of sobbing. Barely able to keep herself on her feet.

You didn't know how to convey to her that you didn't actually mind... That much. You awkwardly placed your hand on her back and rubbed in a circular motion.

"It's fine you don't have to worry so much, everyone makes mistakes... I think."

You had whispered the last part however it seemed she had calmed down quite a bit. You felt something brush against your free hand. You held it up to see a weird looking flower.

While looking at the flora you swore you heard it whisper a single word

'Ganyu'

You repeated after it, as soon as you spoke the woman with the horns slightly jumped and looked at you with eyes as wide as the stars which you could almost make out in her eyes.

"Yes milady?!"

So the flower whispered you her name...

Interesting.

As the crowd grew more shocked by the second as you gave her the flower. What she did with it absolutely shocked you.

She ate...
.
.
.

She ate the mf flower in one bite.

It was now your turn to have wide eyes as you looked at her with surprise.

She turned to the army in yellow and waved them off and after she fully swallowed the flower she shouted that all was under control and for all millelith to return to their usual stations.

Section by section the people left and it was now just a handful who were making their way to you.

WAIT WHY.

You started to slightly panic since you thought you did something wrong, did you accidentally impersonate their God or something. (😦)

Your breathing became unsteady and ragged as you slowly backed away from the few approaching. On your way back you accidentally bumped into Osial who was still there.

Definitely didn't forget about him.

He seemed to recognise your distress and put up a hand as a signal for them to stop and then pointed to you.

When they stopped you looked at the people infront of you. You recognised two figures.

No three.

You squinted, looked at them and tried to remember where you saw them. Then it hit you:

It was Childe, the boy with blonde hair whose name you forgot and Scara.

OH SHIT SCARA WAS THERE.

You ran towards him at the speed of light, practically leaving Osial in the dust, Scara just stood there like 🧍.

Right before you jumped onto him you halted to a stop.

"Where's Pochita?"

The three just looked at you dumbfounded. You just fell from the sky and was saved by none other that the God of the Vortex and your asking that question?

The Balladeer just sighed and pointed behind him with his thumb, internally sulking you didn't pay more attention to him.

You looked over his shoulder to see your beloved slime just floating there. Existing.

You jumped over the trio and jumped onto Pochita and mushed it's face together.

"Who's a cutie pattotie?!" You cooed.

The others present just watched your interactions with way more that one question building up in their heads.

"You are!!" You answered your own question.

To say this was sad is too much of an understatement. Well not to the two of you anyways, both you and the slime were surrounded by a flowery aura.

A couple of feet away (if you paid attention), you would of seen the protector of the land. Also known as (DADDY) the Vigilant Yaksha teleporting to Ganyu.

"Are you sure that's her? The creator?"

The male gestured towards you with a nod of his head. Just as the bluenette was to speak a certain God interrupted him.

That caused the adepti to almost instantly break into a bow, until they were stopped by the geo archon.

In his calm and collected tone he started to speak softly, only so Ganyu, Xiao and the rest of the ancient adepti could hear;

"I can confirm to all of you gathered here that she, (Y/n), is the creator of all things known to you."

He took a deep breath before continuing:

"I have been observing from afar and I have no doubts in my mind.

She is the all mighty, Knower of all;

The Archon of Celestia and Teyvat."

AN: (I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS CHAPTER AGES AGO OML IM SO SORRY.

IVE BEEN REWRITING THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS SO IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THEM PLS READ FIRST not forcing tho

IM LEGIT SO SORRY I THOUGHT I POSTED ALR

I'm also in the middle of writing a scaramouche x reader if your interested 😏

I LOVE YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN IM SO SORRY

SEE YOU POOKIES‼️ ☺️

-Elizabeth 🤭)