Chapter 3

An:( THE PICTURE HELLO⁉️⁉️; BARK BARK WOOF BARK)

Moments before the last chapter:
With Childe:

'Where is that shorty wasn't he ment to be helping me after everything with Osial?'

Moments ago the 11th fatui harbinger had left the small meeting room to look for the Balladeer.

He had skillfully and quickly jogged down the stairs because (according to him) walking down stairs is only for pussys.

He was scolding some agents slacking off, and just as he was to turn to the receptionist about the shorty's absence; he heard a feminine voice clearing their throat.

Naturally Tartaglia had turned around to face them think it was the angry Pomeranian, however to his surprise a gun was held close to his neck.

Back to the present:

"SIRIN WHAT THE HELL. PUT YOUR GUN AWAY AND ASK HIM NORMALLY."

Sirin sighed and reluctantly let it disappear into a cloud of gold ash.

First question will go to Mr. dead-eyes.

"Can you understand me human?"

"As far as I can tell your a human too you know?"

You looked at him in shock while Sirin remained stoic. You looked at her and motioned your head towards him.

She just looked at you confused, did she not hear what the ginger just said or what?

You decided to apologize for Sirin's actions as she was a but unhinged while you did, it was Sirin's turn for her eyes to widen in surprise.

"Now is not the time for these remarks unless you want to join your ancestors, now I apologize for my companion's behaviour, however the real question is; how is it possible that the person that lead me here not understand me however you can speak and listen to me normally?"

From the looks of it Sirin really hated this guy's guts already, must be a new record. You really needed to get the information you needed and leave before she obliviates him.

"If you try anything ginger I'm killing everyone here including those on the floors below us."

You looked at your sister with a dumbfounded look, what part of he does not understand you do you not get.

While the ginger remained silent watching the ordeal infront of him, the two of you started bickering about killing the people.

In your defence you didn't want your clothes to be stained and smell of blood. But that's a valid point.

You eventually sighed and gave in to what Sirin said and repeated the same words. He didn't even flinch at the threat, instead he looked at you with some sort of bloodlust. Causing you to awkwardly eye him.

"Now where am I and have all the Honkai been eradicated?"

"SIRIN HE CAN'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND YOU OH MY LORD."

She just mimicked you and told you to repeat what she just said, where you some message girl now or what?

"My friend over there is asking if all the honkai have been destroyed."

You pointed towards her and she flipped you off which you did back.

The second the word Honkai left your mouth the boy looked confused and tilted his head slightly to the side. So the both of you took that as a yes.

"Hon... Kai? No I've never heard of such a thing, is it a opponent?"

When he said opponent you made a sour face;

"Well yes some could call them that I guess. Anyhow do you know how I can talk to you normally but she can't?"

At your uncomfortable state the giraffe started to shack with laughter however the stare Sirin gave him was enough to make him stop laughing.

"So first of all I don't know how I'm able to understand you but the fact that my vision is glowing probably has something to do with it, second of all-"

You cut him off quickly investigating his eyes by pulling his face closer to yours by his cheeks.

"Your eyes are completely normal for looking dead, there's no glow in them."

"Damn that kinda hurt, but I'm talking about my elemental vision"

At the word elemental you immediately tensed and prepared for battle by bringing out your scythe.

"Woah woah, calm down a battle does not sound good at a time like this."

Reluctantly putting the weapon away you asked what a elemental vision was.

The man that was being conversing with looked surprised but he quickly regained his composure with asking another one of his stupid questions when he hasn't even answered mine."

"Which nation are you from, even Inazuman children know what a vision is!"

Before he could burst into a fit of laughter the door burst open with a boy wearing a very traditional Japanese hat.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm a fucking Herrsercher you little shit, better question who the fuck are you?"

You looked at Sirin with a 'he's being rude' face so she legit punched the navy haired boy square in the jaw.

Even though he wasn't sure what what being said to him nor what was happening, he has realised his mistake and reluctantly apologized which caused a sound of suprise to leave the gingers mouth.

He knew better than to insult divine beings especially you.Well that's what the Tsaritsa said not to do any under circumstances anyways.

An:(man I love scaramouche sm, I also hope this chapter isn't too short and if it doesn't make sense please tell me!

THIS CHAPTER WAS A PAIN IN MY ASS TO REWRITE OMFG. I'm glad it was short tho.

MY SHENHE PULLS ARE GOING ABSOLUTELY HORRID WTF can someone pls manifest a Shenhe for me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!)