Chapter 9

An:(😮💨)

"Ppfffffft "

You could barely hold in your laughter until you looked at the yellow woman's confused facial expression, that's when you lost it.

You burst out laughing clutching your stomach from the good pain you were experiencing. After you calmed down and managed to be able to breathe again you heard the person infront of you clear her throat.

She crossed her right hand over her chest while her left was holding her chin.

"I'm not the person your looking for hehe, I'm project Celestia not some lady lmaooo what is wrong with you people?"

After finishing that short speech you summoned your Polearm so the blade was mere millimetres away from Ninnguang's throat while still holding a small smile.

"I have to give you that, I haven't laughed like that in a very long time but back to the matter at hand"

You tilted your head to the right and continued.

"How did you know, whom told you? also tell your guards to back off before I gouge their eyes out."

Ninnguang stood up and now held her hands together just before her stomach. Her calm demeanor now becoming a rather disappointed and frustrated one.

"Her majesty the creator was graceful enough to visit our nation first after her thousand year absence and this is how you treat her?"

This is when both you and the guards behind you had wide eyes.

"Umm yeah I'm no majesty nor creator you defo fucked me up with someone. "

You felt your self waver at this, maybe the person they she was on about is Sirin? You couldn't remember anything about this place -

Just as you were to deny her accusations again an agonizing headache hit you and everything around you grew blurry.

You couldn't think nor form a sentence.

All you could feel was the pain in your head.

It hurt so much you were subconsciously screaming,

it was unendurable.

Like being torn limb from limb while still being conscious.

You felt the hot tears staining your face and the people's in the room drained voices.

That's when every thing around you started glitching.

Like a game at 999 ping (😨).

The feeling of something being ripped from your body started to overwhelm your senses so much so you didn't recognize the blonde traveller you met a few hours prior come bursting through the door.

And as if someone clicked their fingers the pain went away, instead you felt numb and light. The thing was you weren't where you were a few seconds ago. Now you were in some sort of broken structure in the sky.

How you knew it was in the sky? Well let's just say you realized you were very far above ground.

This placed seemed somewhat familiar, probably some weird déjà vu. At that thought Ninnguang's words rung in your head about being 'the creator'.

You laughed bitterly and shook your head, she said you were gone for thousands of years. You were only (preferred age) tf?

Looking around you touched the pillars on your way, they were cool to the touch and they seemed to light up (favourite colour) as soon as your fingertips touched their surface but as you retracted your hand the light seemed to dull before completely disappearing.