Chapter 4

An:(The highlighted parts are me speaking to you normally, it has absolutely nothing to do with the story. It's mainly me simping or flirting.)

To say that Childe was confused was an understatement; he was beyond confundeled.

Scaramouche. The 6th fatui harbinger. Known for being a massive bitch.

Was being all polite and cute to the woman in a black turtleneck and tight leggings with (f/c) accents scattered across her body.

Was there something he didn't know? Or possibly forgot? He practically glared at the woman taking in her every feature.

Now that he looked, Tartaglia had realised how ethereal the female with (long / short) (h/c) hair looks. The moonlight coming from the slightly open window gently kissed her skin making it almost glow.

Her eyes were also as mesmerising; they looked like thousands of crystals of (eye colour) have been shattered inside to create one masterpiece that was only fit for a God.

If being pretty was a crime, she would be the most wanted woman in Teyvat. (Me to you with rizz.)

In the middle of their conversation the Balladeer much to his own dismay excused himself and Childe and said they will return in a minute.

Once they were away from prying ears Scaramouche instantly snapped back to his normal self.

"You really are a dumb imbecile." Were the first words that came out his mouth with a sigh following.

Childe was so taken aback he stepped back and let out an audible gasp.

"Comrade what are you on about??"

The puppet could only sigh for the nth time as he watched the stupidity of the man before him.

"You do remember what the cryo archon has said about the decent of the creator, have you not?"

After a full minute of thinking, the everything started to add up in Childe's brain. Then once he understood what his co worker was on about he made the shocked Pikachu face.

 Then once he understood what his co worker was on about he made the shocked Pikachu face

He looked towards you; where you and Sirin were jokingly flipping eachother off. Then back to Scaramouche. Then repeated it a few times.

"SHE'S THE HOLY CREATOR?!"

He was quickly shushed by him to make sure you did not hear. He then looked at Childe with a stare full of disbelief.

(An: Sorry for another short chapter I just have no idea where this is going truthfully, and I hope you enjoyed if it doesn't make sense pls tell me so I can clear everything up!)