Chapter 4

Allesandra's Pov

I'm feeling nauseous and my head is spinning. I don't know what he's gonna do. Leonardo has a very twisted way of thinking. Right now he's driving like our life depends on it but I can't utter a word because my life surely depends on his mood. Another minute in the car and I'm throwing up. I haven't eaten anything since morning. I wish I had eaten the ice cream mom got for me. OMG!! I can't take it any more.

"Uhmmmm.. hmm. "

I want to throw up but can't open my mouth because if I do then I'll end up throwing up in the car and you don't wanna do that because he loves his cars more than he loves himself.

He ignores me. I try to roll the window down but it has a child lock. One hand is on my mouth and with the other I try hitting him on the shoulder to grab his attention.
"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM SANDY? FUCKING LET ME DRIVE. " He then looks at me and a smirk forms on his face. "You know what? I was thinking of punishing you but you gave me the idea yourself. Now you listen good. You'll not throw up until and unless we reach my mansion. You can throw up the moment you step out of my car. But if you throw up inside my car then I'm gonna cancel all the plans for dinner tonight and pay your beloved CA Henry a visit to kill him. Anyways I just hate him. " He says with a psychotic look on his face "I'll kill him right in front of your eyes. "

What do I do?? If I don't vomit I might choke and die. But Henry. He'll kill Henry. I can imagine Henry with blood all around and that's it. I can't hold it anymore. I feel embrassed and disgusted that I just threw up inside his car. I'm crying. I look like a mess. I'm sorry Henry.

I hear him laughing loudly "Sandy Sandy change in plans. Now Henry dies by my own hands. " He starts laughing as if it's the best joke of the century. Is he crazy? He looks like a lunatic. What has Henry even done to him? I look up at him with disgust clearly written on my face.

"You're insane. What are you even saying? WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS? THIS IS NOT CALLED LOVE. " I don't mind the fact that there's smell of vomit in the car. Right now someone innocent can loose their life just because of me and also because of some stupid reason. But it's like the smell of vomit doesn't bother him either because he literally has his hands painted with blood everyday so he doesn't care.

"You can't just go around killing people for no apparent reason. WHAT IS THE FUCKING OBSESSION YOU HAVE WITH PUNISHING ME?? DO YOU EVEN USE THAT ONE PERCENT BRAIN THAT YOU HAVE?? YOU PUNISHED ME JUST BECAUSE I WAS STUCK IN TRAFFIC?? AND ON TOP OF that you hav....... " I realise how stupid I might have looked because he probably didn't hear a single word I uttered. After he notices that I've gone all silent he looks up from the phone that kept him busy while I was shouting on top of my lungs and asks  "You done? "

I looked at him shocked and with eyes wide open. Is he for real. Fucking Lunatic.

"Don't tell me you didn't hea......"

"ENOUGH!!! I've had enough of you for today. " He looks at me like I'm a piece of dirt. I cannot help it and I'm full on crying loudly. My makeup is all messed. My hair are all messed. My dress is all messed. My feelings and emotions are messed. My life is messed.

"What did I ever do to you? Please just please let this slide. I promise I'll be careful. Henry is like my father. He's my family. Please Leo please I beg you please forgive me. I will never talk to anyone. I'll do anything but please just don't do this. " I say while sobbing not caring how I look.
His eyes soften as he looks at me. It was shocking as its the first time I've seen him with such an emotion in his eyes.

"Alright baby. Calm down. I'll drop you back home. We'll cancel the dinner also. Alright? But you need to change first and I'll order Lukas to bring a car. " He says like he's talking to a five year old. I stop crying and look at him. Why can't he be like this all the time?

"Okay!! "

After a few minutes we reach a five star hotel owned by Leonardo. He tells me to goto room number 506 to go and change. He even gave me some spare clothes to wear which he took from the mall inside the hotel. These are comfy clothes which are much needed right now. He's waiting in the lobby for me. I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth and wore the outfit.

I take a final look in the mirror and walk towards the elevator

Third Person's Pov

While Allesandra had gone to change her clothes. Leonardo had ordered Lukas to bring a car.

"Hey bro why a sudden change of plans? " Asked a worried Lukas .

Leonardo explained everything to Lukas and he nodded.

"Poor girl. So are you gonna take her back home now ? She must be tired. She's not used to this kind of lifestyle. " said Lukas.

"Luke that's where you are wrong. Do you really think I'll take her back home??  I'm gonna take her to Henry's place. I'll kill him right in front of her. Anyways his daughter Olivia is a whore and he owes me money which he hasn't paid till date. This way both Sandy and Henry will get their punishment. " Leonardo says while laughing evilly.

Lukas can't help but smirk. "Brother I underestimated you. "

Leonardo's eyes darken "I'll do anything for Sandy. I'll kill for her but if she does not accept my love then I'll kill her. After killing her I'll kill myself because without Allesandra there's no Leonardo. Without Sandy there's no Leo..... no Leo. " With that a psychotic smile comes on his face.....