Chapter 5

Allesandra's Pov

As soon as I reached the lobby I looked around and spotted Leonardo and Lukas. I felt a little awkward to join them as I had puked earlier. Now Lukas knows about it as well. Leonardo spotted me and started coming towards me. He stood right in front of me,held my hand in a tight grip and stared dragging me towards the exit. On the way towards the exit I see Lukas standing on one side with his hands inside his pocket. He looks up and winks at me. God! All of them are so weird.

Leonardo drags me like I weigh nothing. There's a new Rolls Royce waiting for us. He opens the passenger door and literally throws me in. Is he the same person who was so gentle and calm not even twenty minutes ago? Well anyways the good thing is that he has agreed to take me back home. I'm so hungry right now.

But as he starts driving he doesn't take a U turn but instead he starts driving straight. I feel like there's something fishy but let it slide as questioning him might make him change his decision. After driving on the main road for a few minutes I thought he would take a U turn but he did not rather he starting driving towards another direction. That's when things started to hit me. It was a trap. Him acting all sweet was a trap. There's no way in hell he'll not satisfy his ego. His ego is bigger than any mountain peak in this world. I'll have to do something or else Henry's gonna suffer.

"Leo" I say. He looks at me. I gulp and say "Where are we going? " But there's no reply.
"Leo?? Leo are you listening? "
Still no reply. Has he gone deaf? "Umm Leo?? " The look he gives me now makes me regret the words I said now.

"WHY CANT YOU BE QUIET FOR SOME TIME? " He shouts at me.

"Sorry " I apologised.

"Sorry " He says out loud while trying to mimick me.

I wanna go home. I'm sleepy and hungry but satisfying my hunger is not that important as I really want to sleep. I can't sleep in the car because God knows what he is gonna do. He might take advantage of my vulnerable situation.

All of a sudden I realise that the car has come to a stop. I look out and see it's Henry's house. Uncontrollable tears now start flowing out of my eyes. I'm numb and I can't move my legs . He gets out of the car and pulls me out of the car. As I get out I notice that there are at least ten guards of his standing outside Henry's house. This got me more panicked.

He's dragging me like an empty plastic bag.

"PLEASE LEO STOP. PLEEEASSEEE !!" I'm crying on top of my voice. But it fell on deaf ears.

He opens the main door and throws me in.

"Kiddo!!" Henry says.

"I'm so sorry Henry. Please forgive me. Please. " I plead sobbing.

"Why are you sorry kid? I know what twisted games he has in mind and it's not because of you it's because of me. I'm in this situation because I borrowed some money from him but could not return it on time. "

"I'm sorry Henry....... " I was about to say when Leonardo gripped my hair and pulled me towards his chest. He hugs me from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder. He entangled his fingers with mine and started saying.

"Enough melodrama for today. "

I feel so bad looking at Henry. His hands and legs are tied with the chair that he's sitting on. On the other chair is his daughter Olivia but she's not tied. She looks scared and pale. I've met her and she's a very sweet girl.

"Henry you could have asked me. I could have helped you. "
I cry out but Leonardo is quick enough to turn me around and slap me on my right cheek. The impact was so much that I fell on the ground. He crouches down to my level and grabs my hair in a tight grip "SO YOU WOULD SUPPORT HIM? YOU WILL NOT HELP YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND?? "

"I WILL SUPPORT HIM BECA....." I couldn't complete because he lands another slap and now my lips start bleeding.

"Sandy you will only and only help me. Now I want you to keep shut for sometime. Another word of protest from you and I will not bother putting a bullet right in between his eyes. You get that? " He says while wiping the blood off my lips with his thump.

I nod because this is the least I can do to save Henry.

Leonardo brings a chair and sits on it. He pulls me and makes me sit on the ground right beside his chair. He starts petting my hair.

"Alright " Leonardo's loud voice booms in the room. With one hand he's petting my hair and with the other he's playing with his gun.

"Now onto you Henry. Any last wishes before you die?? " I suddenly look up but if I say something then he'll live up to his words.

"Just keep both my daughters Olivia and Allesandra happy. " He says. I smile at him. Even in a situation like this he's still thinking about my well being.

"Don't worry Henry I'll keep my Sandy very happy. " He starts stroking my cheeks. "But Olivia....Olivia....Olivia. What will make her happy?? Hmm. Let me think. Oh why not ask Olivia herself. " The way he said the words and the tone he's using is enough to tell me that his intentions are not good and he has something evil planned.

"What do you do Olivia?" Asks Leonardo. What is he trying to do?

"I... I'm a lib...librarian. " She says.

"Really?? But I thought you're a stripper. " She looks so pale and all the colour fades away from her cheeks. "Lie to me and you're father's dead." says Leonardo.

"Ye..yes I wa... was a stri...stripper. " She says embarrassed. What's wrong in being a stripper? Probably she did it to help Henry pay his debt.

"Alright Henry. You wanted to make your daughter happy. Didn't you? So I'm being generous and giving you this opportunity before you die. Since Olivia's a whore what else is going to make her happy?? "

Please don't tell me he's gonna make her do that. He can't stoop down to such a level.

"So now Olivia will give a blow job to her father. " My heart beat dropped. This can't be happening. I'm crying silently because I can't make any noise.

"See you made my Sandy cry. Now I want this blow job to be good or else your daughter Olivia dies with you. "

Henry is looking at the wall. I have my eyes tightly closed. Olivia's hands are shivering. But there's only one person who's relaxed and that is Leonardo.

I just wait for a miracle to happen but it's like my luck is never on my side. I wait silently and pray that no-one dies.

I keep praying.....