Haters Gonna Hate

Hi guys.

So as you guys know that this is my first ever story on wattpad and I clearly mentioned that English is not my first language.

I shared this story's link with many other authors so that they could read my story and if they like it they may as well appreciate it.

But seems like someone did not like it. I have no problem with that. That author did not even read the book and the first thing he said was "Fuck You and this weak ass book you bitch spam ass hoe."

This was totally uncalled for. If that particular author did not like me posting a message on his message board he could have simply said it in a much nicer way. I was actually beyond shocked to read such a comment. Using such derogatory language does not make you look cool.

Not only that. This author also takes out time from his busy schedule to make a separate reading list just for my book. That reading list is called "Flops".

I never said his books are flop. He said that he has much more views and votes that I have. Another minion of the same author also said "Go to hell."

"Learn how to speak when spoken to." The same author also said "You are slow."

I would like to say that for your kind information I know very well how to speak in English as well as Italian and of course Hindi as well. People like you who just speak one language have no right to come up to me and say such things. I am a very hard working person. I am studying in Canada after clearing my Ielts exam with bands that you can't even imagine getting in the first attempt.

He said something about going to others message board and asking for views. What's wrong with that? I have seen a lot of other people do it as well. At least I am making an effort to do it. Unlike you egoistic bitch who thinks it's "begging". He also said that "your book is struggling to get views and votes". So yes even if it is I will make every effort for my book.

And yes I will not deny that I too did use bad words and that too in Hindi because the cuss words in Hindi are 🔥🔥
But I did it only after they used such bad language with me.

I know now that author will say "See bitch you have such less views on this update."

So what? I never promised that "Oh this book will do wonders it's amazing." No I never said anything like this. If you had a problem with my book you should have been nicer.

In the end I would like to say that "Say as much as you want to say as long as my genuine readers are happy with this book. I am happy."😃

The two renouned people who said this are @freepoohshiesty and @shesblasian1_