Chapter 10

Third person Pov

Leonardo, Vincent and Lukas had a very evil plan in their minds. They wouldn't allow such filthy people to have breakfast with them but to make their plan succeed they invited everyone to have breakfast with them so that the person could not doubt them. The person sitting towards Leonardo's right is the culprit. His name is Antonio and he has betrayed Leonardo by stealing some of his shipments. Leonardo cannot tolerate people who betray or disrespect him. It's time to teach him a lesson right here in front of everyone. He will kill him right here so that these people know what will happen when you betray Leonardo Mancini.

Allesandra's Pov

Leonardo gets up all of a sudden with an evil look in his eyes. I know that look. He had the same look on his face when he wanted to kill Henry.
"Alright listen up all of you." He says loudly and starts walking around the dining table. I can see people gulping and trying to hide their fear by masking it with a strong expression. He's moving around watching everyone carefully.

"I would not have allowed you you disgusting pieces of shit to even enter my house let alone sitting with me and having breakfast." He stops right behind me and starts massaging my shoulders. This is really scary. Everybody is looking down. I notice that the person sitting right opposite to me is shivering like anything. He is sweating and why is he even sitting on right side of Leonardo. He's not even a close friend. All the members are sitting far away then why is he sitting here?

Leonardo stops massaging my shoulders and stands right in front of the shivering guy. "Tell me Antonio. Why would I let these people sit with me when they are not as loyal to me as you are?" Antonio gives no reply. On getting no reply Leonardo asks again but still there's no reply. Leonardo seemed unimpressed by Antonio's bravery and his guts to not answer him.

"Antonio would you like to enlighten us about your recent activities?" Leonardo says. He's now losing his calm.
"Wh.....what happ....happened Sir Lucifer?"(Leonardo is also known as Lucifer). Asked Antonio.

Leonardo breaks out laughing "He asks me what happened? Let me tell everyone. He betrayed me by stealing my shipments. He has disrespected me by doing so. Therefore he will be punished RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW." He looks extremely angry.

Leonardo quickly picks a sharp knife from the table and starts dragging it on Antonio's face. Antonio is crying.

"Give me your fucking hands ."Demanded Leonardo.

"Ple.... Please Sir I won't d... do it ag....again."He cries.

"Again you say?? Again will come when I'll let you live. But you are not getting out of here alive. See I'm being so generous. I am not letting you die empty stomach now am I?? I gave you food to eat before you die." He says mocking him.

"Now Antonio put your hands on the table." Antonio too knows that there is no point in fighting with Leonardo. So he obeys him without any protest. Then all of a sudden Leonardo walks up to me and stands right next to me. He crouched down to my level and kisses the tip of my nose.

"Which hand of Antonio should I cut Sandy?" No please don't involve me in this.

"Please don't make me do this. " I beg him. He starts massaging the back of his neck. He's loosing it now. He closed his eyes for a few minutes. He then opens them and smiles at me "Sandy I don't remember asking you whether you want to do this or not. I asked which hand? "

"Leo pleas....... " I start crying when he shouts at me.

"DONT" He stops and takes a deep breath. "Don't test my patience Allesandra. I think I'll have to deal with you later. " He gives me an angry look.

I fuelled his anger so much that without any warning he cut Antonio's right hands middle finger. Antonio gave a very loud cry.

"AHHHHHHHH" He shouts.

"STOP IT YOU BASTARD. STOP SHOUTING. TAKE THIS PAIN LIKE A MAN." Leonardo shouts angrily but Antonio was in too much pain that he could not stop crying out loud. I'm crying as well. Other people are looking at Antonio with pity.

Another ear piercing voice comes from Antonio as Leonardo cuts another finger of Antonio.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP SCREAMING THIS MINUTE I WILL CUT ANOTHER FINGER ANTONIO." The intensity in Leonardo's voice is very scary. Antonio stops shouting and breathes very heavily.

Leonardo takes out his gun and shoots him seven times in his head. There's blood all over the table right now. Some blood has splattered on the food lying on the table. Disgusting.

Then Vincent gets up and pats Leonardo on his back. "I'm proud of you son. Well done." He then turns to address everyone "My son here has shown us today that there is no room here for people who betray my son. Antonio here was a very trusted man but still betrayed us. The result of backstabbing my son lies right in front of you." He stops and looks at me and Marco "Even if a family member or someone very close to my son betrays him. His ultimate fate will be death." I don't mind anything he is saying right now. All I can see is the dead body lying right on front of me and the blood thats lying on Antonio's unfinished plate.

"You all are dismissed except Alessandra." says Leonardo.
Now only Leonardo and I are left in the dining room.

"MARTHA COME HERE." Leonardo orders while looking at me. "Take all the plates along with you. Leave Antonio's plate right here. "

Martha looks at him with a confused expression. "Sir I'll take Antonio's plate as well. The food is unfinished and there's blood on it. I'll also ask someone to take the dead body." She says.

"DONT TRY TO ACT OVERSMART MARTHA. DO WHAT I'VE SAID. I WILL DEAL WITH THE BODY AND THE PLATE. YOU DO ONLY WHAT YOU'RE TOLD. " he shouts at her. She quickly cleans the entire table leaving Antonio's plate.

Leonardo sits at the head of the table and puts Antonio's plate in front of me.

"Come on now eat it."