Chapter 14

Allesandra's Pov

To say that I'm stuck in a rattrap would not be wrong. My condition is like a rat stuck in a trap and it seems there's no way out. After Marco expressed his feelings towards me, things have become even more difficult for me. I have no idea what to do now. Leonardo has an important announcement to make. I hope it's probably not related to Marco and I. My heart sinks when I think of what all I have faced till date and I know very well that there's more coming for me. Every time his punishments keep getting worse. What he did today with me cannot be expressed in words. But I'm thankful that he did not put my face inside that liquid. I know now that when he will come to take me downstairs he will apologize and promise me that he will never hurt me but those are all fake promises. I am really a big fool to become a victim of his acting.

I finally decided to wear a dress after Martha told me that it's like a family party and some important people will be invited too. I think I should try and show my bruises to all the people present there. Maybe someone might be generous enough to help me.

My dress

I wouldn't go for an outfit like this but this probably might be my last chance to save my life

I wouldn't go for an outfit like this but this probably might be my last chance to save my life. Maybe Vincent might feel bad by looking at my bruises and he might set me free.

"Mam are you sure you will wear such a revealing outfit? I mean nobody will dare look at you because you are Master Leonardo's future Queen but will you be comfortable? It might affect Master Leonardo's image." Martha asked keeping her head low. Sometimes I feel like she speaks more than what's required. She still supports Leonardo even after knowing the fact that he tortures me. She knows what happened in the kitchen today but still says that Leonardo is always right.

"Since I'm your future Queen I can even chuck you out of this house. Better not praise that piece of shit in front of me. I hope you get that or the same "Master Leonardo" of yours will not even think twice before killing you if I go to him and shed fake tears and tell him that you disrespected me. You know that he can do anything TO me but you also know that he can do anything FOR me." I know I sound very evil while saying this but everyone would react in the same way. It really gets annoying when someone knows about the reason behind your misery but still praises the person who is your tormentor.

"I'm sorry ma'am." She looks really embarrassed. With that she walks away.

After sometime there's a knock on the door. I am quick enough to open it and see that it's Vincent who knocked on the door. One thing that I like about Vincent is that he looks at me like his daughter. At first I used to think that he might be one of those cheap people who look at young girls in a wrong way but he treats me like his daughter even though the ways of loving in this family are beyond imagination.

"Allesandra, as Leonardo's father and also your soon to be father, I have to take you downstairs so that I can introduce you to some important people." He extends his hands towards me. I quickly grab it and start walking downstairs.

"I know very well what you're trying to do while wearing this dress. But child this will not work as you will see for yourself that nobody will even look at your face let alone your body because they know very well that if they do then my son is going to pull their eyes out." I look at him surprised. How does he know?

He reads my expression and says "Elena (Vincent's wife whom Vincent killed) used to do the same. You very much remind me of her." I can see that his voice is breaking.

"If you're wondering then yes I still miss her. I know my son very well. He is just my carbon copy but he is even more ruthless than I ever was.
Allesandra I killed Elena even though I loved her and Leonardo can do that to you as well. I am very stern with you because if I do not correct you then one day you will definitely end up like Elena." We finally reached and as Vincent said, nobody even looked in my direction. That's so weird but also in a way safe.

My eyes were searching for Marco and I spotted him sitting with Vincent who already left me on my own to figure out what to do.

"Listen everyone." Leonardo says loudly. "As you all know that today we have gathered here to make a very important announcement. The announcement will be made after sometime but before that I would want you all to meet my future wife and your future Queen Allesandra Castillo who will soon become Allesandra Leonardo Mancini." Suddenly the lights turn towards me and I start walking towards Leonardo. He looks at my dress and there's a look of disapproval on his face.

"What are you wearing? Didn't you listen to Martha? See that's the problem. You never want to listen." He says angrily and takes off his coat. He makes me wear his coat which smells so good and covers my cleavage.

"Now that's better." He says satisfied and kisses me on my lips.

"I would not let it go any other day but today is special so I will let it slide." He says.

All of a sudden I see my mom and my dad making their way towards us. I look at Leonardo and see a genuine smile on his face. "Sandy talk to your mom and dad. I know you miss them." He kisses my forehead. This can't be happening. Dad is here finally. I'm so excited to see dad.

I wait for Leonardo to leave us alone but he never does and I know for a fact that they will never talk in front of him. But both mom and dad look so scared. My mom kisses me on the cheek and hugs me.

Dad hugs me tightly and whispers in my ear. "Sandy when he asks just say no. No matter what." He says and I look at him confused. Say no to what? And why is dad so scared?