Chapter 21

Allesandra's Pov

The thought that he will be taking my loyalty test is freaking me out. I hope it's not what he made Olivia do to Henry. Whatever it is, this is my only chance to prove myself and gain his trust. That is the only way I will be able to make it out of here. I still am a little embarrassed to go in front of everyone after what happened today. I hope I pass this test. I quickly take a shower and get into my clothes.

My outfit

Taking a deep breath I wait for someone to inform me about breakfast

Taking a deep breath I wait for someone to inform me about breakfast. If I don't prove my loyalty then he will have all the reasons in this world to kill me right on the spot. I remember that Antonio guy that he killed while we were having food. I gulp in fear. I hope that I don't screw up.

The door opens and Leonardo walks in. The look on his face is indicating that he has a vicious plan in his mind. Keeping that thought away I start with my acting. I get up and pull him in a tight hug. His body went stiff under me. God I hope this works. I feel so disgusting right now.

"Leo I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I look at him with innocent eyes.

He looks at me with raised eyebrow. A smirk forms on his face. He comes closer to my face.

"Next time when you act make sure to make it look real and act smart. You should have waited a little longer to make this move." I nervously look around the room. I mean he is intimidating. It's not a cup of tea to fool him. He lifts my chin and looks me in the eye. "Sandy they call Leonardo Mancini as Lucifer for a reason." The way he said these words was so scary. It was almost a whisper.

Who am I trying to fool though? I have literally dug my own grave. He grips my arm in a harsh manner and starts dragging me towards the dining area.

"Leo? What are you going to make me do?" He does not reply but instead tightens his grip on my arm. I think it's right to not question him anymore.

The dining table is full of all the people. Even the members of his mafia are sitting there. It's the same scenario as it was on the day he killed Antonio. Is he gonna kill me? Oh God please help me. As usual I took my seat. Nobody spoke a word. It's deathly silent over here. After everybody finished their food Leonardo got up and started announcing. "There is no place in my mafia for those who betray me. I think time and again I have shown you what happens to those who betray me. But there are still some people who are daring enough to test me." He looks at me. "But then my heart which only beats for one person is not willing to let my angel go away. If I was not in love with my angel then I would not think twice before pulling the trigger. But for her and only her I will make an exception." I look at him with wide eyes. Is he going to let this slide without any punishment? "Allesandra prove me today that you will be loyal throughout and that you will not backstab me. I know the sight of blood annoys you and I think that will be the only way to prove yourself. You will kill one person right here right now." The moment I heard those words I felt devastated. He is going to make me a killer. I know that I have to gain his trust but still killing someone for your own selfish reason is not good. I can't do it. But I can't let him torture me and my parents. What do I do? Tears are running down my face. I try to request him through my eyes but he is not even sparing me a glance.

"EVERYONE OUT!" Leonardo shouts and within seconds the hall is empty. It's only me and Leonardo inside.

"Pl.....please Leo you kn....know how much I hate this. Please I can't kill some innocent person." The fact that I'm not even acting right now. I'm seriously scared.

"ENOUGH! YOU ARE SELFISH ALLESANDRA. YOU RAN AWAY FOR YOURSELF. YOU DID NOT EVEN THINK ONCE BEFORE LEAVING ME. MY LOVE FOR YOU IS SO STRONG THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIFE I AM SCARED OF LOOSING SOMEONE. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? NAME ONE THING I DID NOT PROVIDE YOU. I GAVE YOU SOMETHING I WAS INCAPABLE OF I GAVE YOU MY HEART ALLESANDRA." He said with so many emotions in his eyes.

"Leo this is not love. You can't hurt someone you love. You have hurt me in so many ways Leo. Was making me watch Henry and Olivia do that disgusting thing in the name of a fucking punishment your love? Was putting my face near that boiling hot water your love? Was making me eat that food with Antonio's blood your love? Was killing him in front of me your love? Was making me wear such cheap clothes and making me dance in front of your men your love? Was raping me your love?" I was full on crying by now. These are my actual emotions.
He pinches the tip of his nose and says "ALLESANDRA YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I DID THAT BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN SAFETY. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT TO KILL YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE ABOUT TO GET MARRIED TO ME? I HAVE SO MANY ENEMIES WHO WISH TO DESTROY ME AND THEY WANT TO DO IT BY HURTING YOU." He takes a deep breath. "Allesandra if you walk out of this mansion right now you will be dead the moment you step out of my boundary. That day you were able to run away because of Marco. I'm telling you Allesandra, you were so stubborn that you would not try to understand me which is why I had to take these steps. Try to think it through my perspective Allesandra. I had no other option but to instill fear in your mind so that you are not in danger."

"THEN WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING MY FAMILY? WHO ASKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION? I NEVER DID. I DON'T WANT YOUR PROTECTION. NINE YEARS OF MY LIFE WENT IN FEAR. JUST BECAUSE OF YOU. MARCO WAS THE ONE WHO UNDERSTOOD MY PAIN AND HELPED ME BUT LIKE ALWAYS YOU HAD TO RUIN IT FOR ME. WHAT DO YOU THINK LEO? WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO RUN AWAY FROM YOUR TORMENTOR IF YOU EVER GOT CHANCE? I DID EXACTLY THAT BUT LOOK WHERE IT HAS GOT ME TODAY."

"Sandy baby I am so sorry for whatever I did. Let us forget about the past and start fresh. I promise that I will try to control my anger. Give me a chance baby. I realise my mistake." I look at him shocked. What games is he playing now?

"I really am sorry Sandy. I promise to make it up to you. I will make up for all the things I have done to you. But there is one condition baby because I know a special guest visited you when you were in the basement. I have cameras all around Sandy. I heard everything she said to you." I was so shocked.

"D.....did you know m...my plan?" I asked in fear.

He grabs my waist and kisses my neck "Of course I did know such a pathetic plan. Do you think that somebody unknown can enter my mansion and make it out alive? That girl named Azra is dead." He says while smirking. He just said that he will try to improve but now he is back to his ways.

"What is the condition?" I asked.

"The condition is........... "