The Hole in the Wall

One day, Charleigh decided to paint her bedroom walls. So, she went to her nearest market and bought some paint, brushes, you know, the essentials. She put everything together, covering her floors and furniture.

She started to paint. She picked out a nice baby blue paint, with large pieces of green glitter in it. After a few hours, she completed one wall and half of her ceiling. She decided to paint her ceiling with a nice white paint she had left over in her closet.

After a small snack break, she started painting again. She put "Lemon Boy" on repeat and began singing along. She got halfway through the next wall, until she found a pin-sized hole in her wall. She didn't think much of it and used a bit of putty to fill it up.

Soon, she noticed the hole was back, so she continued to put putty into the hole waiting for it to fill.

It never did.

She decided to investigate it on her own, trying to look through it. She couldn't see anything with her naked eye, so she used the end of her paintbrush to open it more.

It broke away easily. She continued this until the section of her wall was gone.

There wasn't anything behind it. At all.

Until, something or someone reached out and grabbed her.

Pulling her into the darkness, forever.
Never to see the light of day again.