Mediums

It's no story that mediums exist, if you believe in them that is. Sure you have your normal "ghosts" everyone thinks they can see. 

But if you really want to ask questions about it, many people, medium or not, have a few opinions on it. If you were to ask me, I could explain some stuff to you. Maybe even make you a believer. 

But, as a medium, I decided to tell you a story of mine from a few days ago. I've known since I was young I was a medium or had  some  kind of ability because what kept happening couldn't just be normal. I have parents that are mediums, both my mother and father. 

They knew when I was born, there was something with me. I remember my mom telling me a story of seeing my great-grandfather that had passed away on the same land we lived on then. Sure, many people won't believe that, and I don't blame you. Sometimes it's just stuff you have to see for yourself. I remember her saying how he had touched her shoulder to ask her to move while he tried to go down a hallway. 

That was the first time. 

There have been many times since then. 

But a few years ago we moved to a place across from a graveyard, every mediums' dream home. We knew immediately there was something here, for my mom and I met a Native American boy who told us his name was "Yona" meaning bear in Cherokee language. I grew up speaking Cherokee and a bit of Choctaw, so to meet him at first was cool, knowing there were still some that I could talk to. Spirit or alive. 

Well, I've spent some time talking about the past. Let me tell you what happened a few days ago. 

I used to hold small conversations with the spirits roaming the house, I knew each of them. And a little bit about them. 

But recently, I met a new girl. She was about 6 or 7 years old, and wouldn't really talk to me much. I got a few words out of her, which were simple things that didn't make sense, "he" "Mommy", things like that. After a few days, she disappeared. I originally thought she had made her way from the graveyard to explore. 

Boy, was I wrong. After she disappeared I saw a news article about a missing persons report. The picture was nothing more than her. The same girl, I had seen before. 

I haven't seen her since. But I know I can't just report it, because I don't need a false claims charge. 

But, thanks for reading. And remember, mediums and spirits are all around you. Whether you believe or not.