Chalkboard

As usual, Maria had a chalkboard in her classroom. Every class does, her students enjoy scribbling on it during free-time. 

Except for a few, who hated the noise the chalk made on the board. Those few never really enjoyed class, or free-time like the others. Khylan, Noah, and Blake were their names. 

Blake hated it the most, though. He hated everything about the chalkboard. From the sound it made, to the plain black color of it. So, he decided to take the chalkboard out, after all it was his greatest enemy. 

He decided to come into the school later that night and just simply unscrew the screws from it and throw it out the working window. 

So, later that night, he took it down. It wasn't all he ended up doing. Because, behind where the chalkboard used to hang was a door. He pulled on the knob, and it came open surprisingly easily. He walked inside, trying to find a light switch or anything that could give him the smallest bit of light. 

He found a flashlight laying on a table near the door and flicked it on, after exploring for a bit he found something. Something that he wished he wouldn't have. Something that made him wish he would've just stayed home and dealt with the chalkboard. 

Because inside, were skeletons of kids his age. 

Before he could run out, the door slammed shut. Keeping him there, to spend the rest of his time with the fellow children who have also tried to take down the chalkboard.