Chapter 2: The Amulet

Kai Pov:

Its been a long day for everyone here on the ship. There haven't been anything to series since we defeated the overlord.

I was in my room putting on a necklace that hold all of my secrets of being a hybrid as well as my true family. This necklace was made to hold very important information around the user neck which kai is using right now.

I went out of my room for breakfast as I had a very busy day a heard of me.

When I came down the group was there and gave me a confuse look.

Jay- Umm Kai what are you wearing around your neck?

Kai- Its something that my family gave me or at least what I call my family. I haven't seen them in years

Nya- So mom and dad gave that to you?

Kai- No they didn't but someone close to me that might as well be family gave it to me

Cole- Why haven't we seen it before

Kai- Because the amulet broke off of the chain and I need the chain to be fix. Its also because I would keep it under my shirt.

Zane- Can I take a closer look?

Kai- Sure?

With that zane got up from his seat and walk over to see the three amulets around my neck.

The amulet around my neck had a very unique look. It has a lung dragon going around the base of the amulet with two amethyst snakes going around a purple gem which was right in the middle of the amulet. It also had marking and ancient writing on it. This amulet is very special to me as it belong to the leader of the Anacondrai. My mother and father were able to find and fix the artifact. It hold powerful magic and memories of the snake war as well as the serpentine secrets.

Zane- Kai this looks very ancient like its an artifact of some kind. If you were to sell this you can be rich.

Kai- Zane I am not selling this. This is very important to me ok.

Cole- Kai zane is just joking about that right zane?

Zane- Not really

Kai- If you guys need me I will be at the training grounds ok?

With that I look my leave. I didn't want to be around them after that talk and also my eye contacts are killing me right now.

Kai Mind- Maybe getting my mind off this topic with some training will make me feel better.