Chapter 8: Come Back To The Team

The is when Zane Sacrifice himself to save everyone. Kai does still fight in the ring where Lloyd found him from time to time but he lives in the outskirts of ninjago.

Kai Pov:

After Zane death I went to live in the outskirts of ninjago city. I use the money I have to get food but nothing else. I sleep inside rocks or up in trees to stay away from everyone.

No one have found me so far which made me glad and I was even able to make new snake friends too. Scales told me I could stay where the underground snakes were since I was one of his people but I told him that I cause a lot of problema already and that I still need to find myself before Deciding where my true home it.

Scales respected my decision but told me that I am welcome there at any time which I do visit because of the children who always have questions about Anacondrai tribe. Scales son scales jr. calls me his big brother which made me and scales happy.

I been living like this for weeks now and I couldn't help but say I am happy but that was until lloyd found me.

I was in my tree trying to go back to sleep after a long day of talking to scales jr. I was in my snake form when I heard someone coming my direction. I turn back to my human form in fear it was a human and not a snake.

Lloyd- Kai your here? The scanners said your here somewhere

I hope and pray that Lloyd don't find me because I don't know what I would do but sadly luck wasn't my best friend today.

Lloyd- Kai come on I know your here are you on top of this tree

Kai- Leave me alone Lloyd I'm not a ninja anymore

Lloyd- I know but pls here me out

Kai- Fine what do you want

Lloyd- I know your the only one who keep up with the fighting business still as I have seen your wins in the wrestling ring and I heard you been going to scales kingdom too.

Kai- Yes I have its one of the last feeling of happiness I have left.

Lloyd- But you live out here

Kai- Yes I do. I don't want to be a bother anymore because all I do is cause problems for others

Lloyd- No you don't your my brother Kai and you been there for me since I was little. You were the only one who believe in me and now I am asking you to do the same thing pls Kai

Kai- I don't know

Lloyd- If you change your mind you know where to find me

And with that Lloyd left. I didn't want to go back there right away but at the same time I was wondering why he was looking for me so I decided to take a walk in ninjago city park.

I was right next to where Zane Statue was and after a while I fell asleep without me even realizing it.