Chapter 16: Cole Sacrifice

Kai Pov:

We went to the master of the mind for help but it only made things worse. I have a feeling that one of them might loose and because of that another thought hit me.

If one loose that mean one of them can find Zane while the other stay with us. I just hope what ever happens it ends well or else we all might be doom.

Lloyd and I tried to talk and calm them down but I'm not sure how this will end and because of how much things are happening my eye Contacts have started to bug me.

They started to fight each other and it was making me really nervous to the point that I couldn't even watch anymore.

That is when the fight turn into a heart to heart as they talk about what was going on while they fight each other.

I was happy that they were working it out but when I turn to see Chen he was upset and he called in his people to attack them.

That is when the true fight started as they work together. I wanted to help them to so I took out my eye contacts to have a better look

Lloyd- Kai your eyes

Kai- I know but now isn't the time to worry about it. My eye contacts were bugging me and this way I might be able to see something.

I look around but I couldn't see anything out of place. I was enjoying the fight as they were taking the guys out one by one. It was making me laugh.

That is when the floor started to fall. I was hoping that things didn't end this way but it did Cole Sacrifice himself for jay to win.

I let out a cry as Cole look at me. He gave me a smile before turning to jay

Jay Pov:

Cole- I should have known sooner but now I know that you deserve to win just promise me you will help Kai

Jay- Cole what are you talking about. Wait is he the one you been talking about

Cole- *nodded*

Jay- I promise

And with that Cole fell down the hole where his powers were going to be taken away. I look at Kai to see his eye contacts weren't in and he had some tears in his eyes.

Jay Mind- Cole and Kai Huh no wonder he been blushing alk around Kai just wish I knew sooner

Chen Pov:

I was angry that the fight didn't turn out the way I wanted but when I turn to the other ninja I notice the fire ninja eyes.

They look Unique and something about them tell me that he hiding something. When I pointed out to Clouse he told me that those eyes belong to a human and an Anacondrai. This made me think is he a snake?