Chapter 18: The Spy

Kai Pov:

As everyone is having the time of there life I feel like my inner snake is getting stronger and stronger. I need to transform but I can't due to how many people are around all I will do is cause problems.

It doesn't help that my sister is here now. I know she going to have trouble with helping us but there isn't much we can do now.

We also learn that there is a spy around us and I have a feeling that I might be point at fingers here.

When time was up we went to my old room. We all were thinking about who can the spy be after all it doesn't help that the master of shadow Shade doesn't want to join us.

We also learn that everyone who work for chen have a tattoo on there backs and because of it we were checking everyone.

That was until Shade left leaving everyone to believe he was the spy but not me as the snake we are looking for is right in front of us. The only problem is that I don't want to sell skylor out not until I know why.

*Time Skip*

That was until we all were force to find my sister. I didn't like this because now she in trouble.

We need to find her first before the others do or else I might just bite someone.

That is when it happen one by one all of the people in the Tournament were being capture one by one.

I knew why and when skylor use her powers I told her what I knew.

Kai- Skylor I know your the spy no one can use Ice magic and zane isn't with us at all. Why did you betray everyone

Skylor-I couldn't betray my father

Kai-Your father chen your father

That is when my arm started to change again to purple scales. It are hurting a lot then chen appear

Chen- Purple Scales It seem that Karlof was telling the truth.

Kai- So what if he is there nothing can do about it

Chen- Skylor get him

Skylor- Yes father

That is when skylor and I had started fighting. I tried to get away only to be put into a cage with the rest of my friends.

Jay- Kai

Kai- He knows jay. He saw my scales

Jay- Well Lloyd will come for us Kai

Chen- Yes I am counting on it

And with that the cage close and I fell on the floor my arm burning more

Jay- Kai your arm

Turner- What wrong with your arm?

Kai- That will be my true form trying to kill this one

Jay- What!?

Kai- Its fine I will be fine I just hope Lloyd will get us out of here.