Chapter 20: Fake Betrayal

Kai Pov:

After thinking and walking around I found Clouse serpen. It seem to know what I am as it was leaving me alone but I decided I have no choice.

I was able to find Lloyd and pull him away.

Lloyd- Kai I am so glad I found you where are your eye contacts.

Kai- Chen took them saying my eyes remind him of the Anacondrai. Look lets get the others and out of here

Lloyd- No way I need to face Chen wether or not that by myself

Kai- Then you choosen you path

Lloyd- What? Kai what do you mean?

Kai- It will make all since after this is over but until then I'm sorry.

I blew the torch out and gave him to chen where Lloyd was force to face him all by himself.

I ran to the main room where Lloyd might get his powers taken and waited until the guards show up and made me follow them.

That is where I saw My sister and Garmadon being hold.

When they learn that I join Chen Side both Garmadon and Nya were yelling at me and deep down I really wish this was a bad dream but this was the only choice I have.

Nya- Kai pls don't do this your better then this

Kai- I'm sorry but this is how it is

I turn to them and wink which made both nya and Garmadon happy knowing that I am still on there side.

When we got to the main room though as night had fallen I saw Lloyd hurt and chain up.

I hope the others are ok

Cole Pov:

I really miss kai and I bet he misses me. He been close to me for a while now and I really loved him.

When jay told me that they took him away I knew we had to work fast.

That is when are ticket happen and all of the prisoners had started to attack while I shot at them

Cole Mind- Where ever you are kai pls just hang on