Chapter 17: Thunder Blades

Happy Halloween Everyone 🎃🐺🕸🕷🍬🍭🍫

No One Pov:

After cole was taken out kai haven't been feeling right in the head. He knows that cole is most likely with zane but he wasn't to find them and find a way for cole to have his powers back.

It also doesn't help that is Anacondrai have been causing more problems then good.

He notice that some parts of his body are turning into scales and he knows this can cause he problems unless he calm down which he can't.

Jay also been trying to help kai but even jay notice the changes and even saw kai skin turning into scales.

Kai Pov:

That is when word got out that some one have been causing problems so now everyone have to be kept on eye watch.

It also doesn't help that are next challenge is thunder blade.

Everyone seem to have it agents us which won't help are cause but I really don't care as I have a plan even though this plan might hurt a lot of people and myself.

When everyone have chosen there team the game started and just like that people were after Lloyd and was trying to make him loose.

I was able to use my snake tail to trip a few few people but that just hurt my tail a lot and made me hide it away.

It also doesn't help that Chamille have been trying to trip him this whole time and that is when I had enough and turn to skylor.

Kai- I gonna take something to help Lloyd out want to help?

Skylor- Sure sound fun

I was Able to hurt the guy by putting some of my snake venom in the guys skin making it feel like it burning off before I took there Car and drive it to Lloyd

Skylor- How did you do that?

Kai- Can't say after all its kinda personal

When Lloyd was able to win the game chen try to get Lloyd out but everyone had are backs making Chamille lose instead.

We were able to win but I fear what going to come next.