Chapter 26: Final Fight (Final)

Cole Pov:

After Kai was caught I been working my butt off. I just need to know if my new found boyfriend is ok.

I just got together with him and he even mark me. I am not going to loose him to some snakes that want to stay in a form forever.

I was following a truck only to see it was empty. I froze in fear as my dragon disappear.

Kai all I been thinking about was kai and how scared me must be. I tried to summon ky dragon only for it not to work. I let out a cry because I realize I might have to do this all by myself.

I need to get back to the others.

Kai Pov:

I feel weak. Being in snake form is tireding. I haven't been in this form for ever but when ever I stop moving the collar gives me a huge amount of painful shocks.

My father was able to get out of his cage but sadly I felt my body slowly shuting down

Pythor- You better not be dying on me boy.

Kai- Dad?

My father was able to break the chains and collar off my neck. Even though he small right now he realky strong.

Pythor- Kairo come on we need to help the others

Kai- And how can we do that

Pythor- The book

I grab my father and we went to the book where we were looking threw it for any answers.

Pythor- A True Anacondrai won't stand up to this

Kai- Your telling me. I been trying to stop this spell it just pissed me off that they are doing this to are kind

Pythor- Hey wait look at the page we might have found something

Kai- I think we did father

*Time Skip*

My father and I were running threw the snake army until we reach Lloyd

Lloyd- Kai

Kai- There no time we need to get to your father now

Lloyd took us to his father where we told him what are plan is. Are kind would be very upset about this and will help us but the cost of that would be Lloyd father being curse.

Lloyd didn't take it good at first and went to take the snakes out but soon he return and send his father away.

Pythor and Mine ancestors came out of the portal and curse every single member of chen army before appearing right in front of us.

He told pythor that they were proud of him and made him big again which he gave me a proper hug.

The generals turn to me and said with happiness in there eyes that I am the start of a great new age of the serpentine which made me happy.

They then thank Lloyd one more time and left threw a portal.

I turn to see cole right in front of me and he gave me a huge hug which made my tail wag.

Pythor- So you are my son mate he have chosen. Pls take care of him or else I will eat you whole got it

Cole- Yes I got it

I turn to Cole again and give him a huge kiss before everything went back to normal.

I'm Off To Bed Now Night Everyone