Chapter 5: Anacondrai Hybrid

No One Pov:

When the ninja return to ninjago they had to deal with the new overlord that was after Lloyd for his power.

Even though they were trying there best to protect lord and keep everyone safe from the all powerful danger.

During this time though kai made the mistake of turning into is true form.

He wasn't full snake but also not full human ether which made him into something called a naga. Naga are serpentine human hybrids that have the power to become full snake or full human.

Kai always hide his true form from the others in fear of them hating him. After all a lot of people hate anacondrai these days even though there kind are almost
extinct.

Kai is full purple thanks to his purple scales covering all over his body. He had very pointy ears with razor sharp claws and teeth. He has very strong snake venom that can make you think your skin is melting and can be very dangerous if he not careful. His amber red like eyes piercing through your soul and he even have black marking all over his scales making them look like tattoos in a way.

Even though he can use both of his powers in this form without causing harm to himself it doesn't help that he was always called a monster by his uncle.

Kai love ray very much and even though ray was mean to him on some days he couldn't help it as kai remind him so much of his sister that went missing so long ago.

Kai Pov:

I was in my room as everyone else was out trying to find a way to stop the over lord once again.

I didn't realize that I haven't lock my door when garmadon came in my room.

Garmadon- Hey kai you doing-

Kai- Oh umm hey garmadon

Garmadon- Kai what happen to you? You look like a-

Kai- Anacondrai hybrid yes I know because I am one. Are you going to call me a monster and a freak because of it?

Garmadon- What!? No of course not why would I?

Kai- Because whenever someone see me in this form they call me freak, monster, a creature that should have die off long ago. I can't help but hate this form because of it

Garmadon- And you believe those words?

Kai- I mean yes I do after all even my own uncle calls me these things and I can't even blame him. After all when he found out the truth about who I was he couldn't help but hate me for it.

Garmadon- Kai I know this must be hard for you to believe but you are not a monster. Your human like the rest of us, so what if your a naga there no problem with that and I bet the others would agree with me

Kai- Thanks garmadon but pls don't tell the others. I'm not ready to tell them that I am an anacondrai hybrid this whole time. After all this might also crush nya.

Garmadon- I won't I promise after all its not my secret to tell.

With that he left the room as I turn back to my human form. I am such an idiot. Why didn't I check if the door was lock. At least he won't tell anyone I hope.