KAHIN PYAR HO NA JAYE! 😳

HEY ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE'S THERE! . HERE YOU GO WITH THE NEW PART-

NEXT MORNING !

TM:- beta good morning! Have to tell you that your papa is coming tonight.. So plz came on time and you have to prepare something for him as you know how much he adores your food.. 😒
Teja:- ohh maa! Youu are jealous 🤭don't worry I'll be on time... Now I'm getting late let me go... Bye ma take care love you...
Teja leaves from home...
She's looking beautiful in her own simple look ✨
After reaching clg... She directly goes to her class.... And sit near noor!
Teja:- hii noor! How are you
Noor:- oh teja! I'm absolutely fine? What about you? Are you fine now
Teja:- ya! Actually I have to say sorry to you for my yesterday behavior.. I don't know what happened to me I just lost my... Am sorry...
Noor:- are it's okeyy! You are frnd you can shout at me you always have me at your side... Now don't worry about this all and tell me have you revised the test going to happen today?
Teja:- oh yeas yeas...
After a while kk enters in classroom..... And start doing his fav work 😝. Yeas! He's starring teja while sitting...

 After a while teja also saw him starring her

After a while teja also saw him starring her... And for a sec she forget all that's happened yesterday and she's just smiling seeing him..

  Again nishant came and said :- 😝Kahin pyaar ho na jayee! Hmmm hmmm😅🤣💖 ( bg music ) this'll make the mood❤

Kahin pyaar ho na jayee! Hmmm hmmm😅🤣💖

( bg music ) this'll make the mood❤

Kk and teja both get the reality check they both start seeing here and there just to ignore what happened there...There's a silence for min...
Kk came to noor :-hii Noor! Tell your friend I have to talk to her...
Teja listened it and said:- MUJHSE BAT KARNI HAI TO MUJHSE BOLO N? WHAT YOU HAVE TO TALK ABOUT?
karan:- oh! I think you again misunderstood me.. So I have to ask for it to Noor first...
Teja for a while sad about that she's being so rude to him that he's actually afraid talking to her... But teja is teja 🤷‍♀️
Teja:- oh good! Wese bhi ek nihayti batmeez ladke se mujhe koi bat krni bhi naii tumhe jo bolnaa hai Noor se hi kh do.. Tumhare muh se to mujhe bate bhi nai psnd ...
Kk:- what? Excuse me! Why you are so angry on me.. Let me clear... Actually.. Am... ..
Just then teacher arrived and told everyone to sit for an exam....
They all sit silently gave exam  and after the exam Noor and teja went to canteen... Teja go to get water for Noor - Noor take the opportunity of it and put the new phone kk gave to her to give teja..
Ans our teja came who is completely unaware about it... She and Noor have a talk after that teja said:- okey Noor! I'm leaving actually today my papa is coming from states  .. So I have to reached early to help my mom... Byee!
Noor:- ohk girl! Gave my wishes to uncle and aunty.. Khuda hafij! Bye

DUR KAHIN SE KK NE TEJA KO JATE HUE DEKHA... HE CAME IN RUSH AND ASKED NOOR:- oye! Ye kitni jaldi kyu gayi? Why she's behaving that rude with me? Ek to punch mara upr se itnaa attitude....? Did you gave her the phone? Did she accept it..
Noor:- youu are asking? Did you really think she's gonna accept that If i told that you have given it.. I just secretly kept it on her bag..
Kk:- okey! Good now let's go...

They both leave and again nishant sings:
Na milo,na Milo,na Milo humse jada kahi pyar ho na jayee 🤣🤷‍♀️💖.....

Teja reached home... He prepare lots of dishes of his papa choice... They both are so excited to meet their papa ..... It's been 6 month they haven't meet.... Now he's coming on his Holidays..
Theyy are all are eagerly waiting for him to arrive...
. At 9 ⏰ the door bell ringed and tejaa shouts in excitement... Maa papa is there ..... Yayyy! Let me open it...( Teja is so close to his papa... She share everything to his papa... Her papa wish and his choice are always teja's first priority) ....

Teja opened the door and seeing her father after ages... She got very emotional and tightly hugged her father... Papa I missed youuu! 😭❤now you won't be going anywhere....
. Papa:- betaa I miss you too! And m kahi naii jaa raha hu lambi chuti pe aya hu n... 🤗❤
They both are sharing an emotional moment!
Her mother and vidhi adoring her...
Vidhi:- sara pyar ap use hi de doge dady!  To what about me? I'm not your daughter na! 😒 she makes annoyed face...
TP:- are my chotu! No betaa you are my dearest one! Come..
Her mother said:- sara pyar betio pe lutao.. Biwi bhi hai mahino bad mil rhe ho mere liye kch naii...
Tp:- oh my god! Everybody needs my attention okey I'm the star tonight 😁😝

They all asked - HUMARE LIYE KCH LAYE HO??

TP:- yeas! My loves I'll have gifts for everyone... Firstly he gave laddo to her teja... ( her most favorite sweet is laddoo🤭) ... She became so happy she didn't even wait and put one full laddo in her mouth .. . Imagine a laddo shaped mouth filled with laddo 😝😝😁🤭❤...
Then her papa gave all the gifts, suit, saree he had bring for her wife and daughters....
Teja:- papa! I loved this one... I'm gonna wear this at my clg...
Tp:- oh beta! Tell me how's your college? Is everything going good??
Vidhi start coughing intentionally and said - bht smooth chl rhaa hai papa 🤭
Tp- oh I'm so happy that you adjusted  there... And did you met rehan? I heard he's in same clg... He's the reason I'm so calm about your admission in that university...
Teja while smiling forcelyy :- yeas papa! I've met him but we are not in same class. So we just met for while in lunch time..
Tp:- okey beta! It's good you have to focused on your studies and achieve what you want.. And ya! I forgot to tell I've bring shoes for rehan... Can you plz give him that in college??
Teja:- yeas papa! I will surely gave it to him don't worry... Now leave all this and let's go for dinner.. I've prepared all the food you loved... Let's go papaa 
They all went for dinner...
At dinning table:-
Tp:- beta I had  tried calling you many times and it's continuously going out of reach! What happen?
Tejaa suddenly choked...
Tp and Tm :- are beta carefully! What happened? Are you alright...
Teju gave a look to vidhi...
And vidhi said:- papa actually her phone is out of network from yesterday... I think it'll got fine after sometime.. There are several network issues in this area... So might be  because of that.... . Teju sighed in relief..
Tp:- don't worry beta it's to totally okey..
.. They all laughing, talking, enjoying.... Suddenly a phone start ringing....
Tp:- beta it's not mine
Tm:- it's not mine too
Vidhi:- mere pass to h hi nai 😒

😕😶..... Teja got blank and vidhi gave look to her.. And asked through eyes...  Is your phone get fixed?

Teja goes in her room and checked her bag - the sound is coming from there....
And she got 😱shocked.......
What is this????
THIS IS FOR TODAY!

THANK YOUU

I HOPE YOUU LIKED IT... KEEP GIVING ME HONEST REVIEW!