FUCKED UP! 🤦‍♀️

HELO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OUT THERE 😘....

Tbc-
Next morning teja had to reach on 9:30 at the college for further result Announcement! .....
So she just wake up early as she used to... She got ready and just when she's about to leave.... She heard vidhi voice full of pain.....
She fastly went to balcony from where the sound is coming.... And she shocked to see vidhi injury.... Vidhi hit her leg through corner of door..... And she's bleeding badly.... Her inner side is visible too... Teja can't take it... She take vidhi to clinic..... Doctor put three Stichtes on her leg.... And tell her to do a proper rest and not to give burden on legs....

Teja took vidhi to home... She made breakfast for her and make her eat  the breakfast and the medicine too..
Vidhi:- di... I'm fine now! Don't worry.... But what about you...didn't you going clg today? Today's the date of scholarship result n??
Teja who's just busy in makin her safe suddenly got reminder about it .... Teja:- oh shit! I have to reach there as soon as possible... It's already 11 the timings are 9:30...im so late.... Ohh noo...

Vidhi:- calm down di! Relax just don't get panic and also you don't have to worry about me I'm totally fine... Just go and check the result... I wish and hope this is your win...

Teja inner self ( I hope too that karan is not like what caller said) ... She actually doesn't care about the result that moment... She just want to not to Broke her trust and heart in karan case!

She bid bye to vidhi and leave ....
They way to college she's just hoping and praying about karan....

At college:-
Professor- Karan  ans teja both are  not here.... Announcement is already done... But both the winners are not there!.... Why? How careless they are... I didn't expect this from from... She's punctual  girl...
Noor and nish are going to say - but cut by teja who's running towards them....
She's breathing heavily and said- 
Sorry sir I'm really sorry  actually my parents are out of town... And my lil sister got hurt today... I've taken her to Doctor.. It's emergency sir that's why I late today... I'm sorry!

Proff:- oh I'm sorry teja! Clearly you both( karan and teja) are winner of this... But because of karan you won't be able to get this..I've already send the amt to karan because he had given me his account details...you haven't you are late .. I'm sorry....
He just leave from there...

Teja stand there in shock- ohh! So the girl over call is right! He's actually using me... He's actually want those money... How can he do that..? Is he really that jerk? He's playing with my emotions? All the story he told is wrong and a lie?
YES!  HE IS LIAR.... AN ASSHOLE 😤!
Teja just murmuring.....

Kk came there in rush:- hii tejaa! Heree......
Teja couldn't let him complete what he's going to say.... And give a slap on his face.... again 🤦‍♀️.....
Kk is too clueless about what happened at the moment...
Nish :- teja why you slapped him? Again wht did he done again?
Noor:- why you always hit him without knowing anything? Why did you did this time...
Teja :- because actually he just want this money... He did friendship with me in sake of this money.... Chi I can't believe.... Yesterday I got a call from. Stranger girl she tried to tell me about his dishonesty.. How he always used girl for his sake.. But I haven't listen to him... I thought he is genuine he's different he had to gonna through all bad that's why he's like that... But the truth he's a liar he's not trustworthy... He just used people according to his needs... I can't believe this you know what just take the money.. But remember one thing... I REGRET TO HAVE GOOD FEELINGS ABOUT YOUU.... Just fuck off!

Karan who's just numb over what she said:- ..... HE JUST PUT HIS HAND IN POCKET AND TOOK OUT THE CHECK AND GAVE IT IN HER HAND.... AND SAID- here you'r amt miss prakash! Sir is not aware and he had not known about your account details so he's transferred all the money in mine.... I'm in my way to coming here with a cheque for you .. But I got a call from stranger girl and she told me that your accident happened... I got scared and i reach the spot where she tell me... But when I reached there I got to know that somebody had lied to me... I don't know who's she's is.... Why she want me to. Be late.....then I just speedily tried to came here........ And then your slap...
THANK YOU FOR THIS! GOODBYE...
HE JUST LEAVE THE SPOT WITHOUT SEEING HER FACE.... HE DOESN'T EVEN MOVE BACKWARD TO SEE HER... HE JUST GO AND GO INTO ANOTHER DIRECTION!

Here teja is not able to figuring out what's happening.....

Nish:- teja! I'm sorry I didn't expect this from you? I mean how? How could you thinks somebody would lie over it on his past on his breakdown....teja you don't have to do this ! You consider himself as his friend and you literally think that he's using you for money.....  And you know what he's the one who wins this money every year and gave it to Charitable Trust of the children who don't have parents or known....but this time he knew how desperately you want this money... That's why he told teacher to give it to you this time... But you as always misunderstood him again
Nish also leave the spot...

Noor:- problem kya hai tumhare? First day se uske peeche ho kyu lgta h tumhe wo itna galat? Maine tumhe btaya ki wo kabhi kisi ladki ko hurt nai krta... Bhle wo pyar nai krta but wo sbki respect krta h.... Why you react like this? Teja I'm sorry ...you have to apologize! 🙏
She also leave the spot...

Teja :- how can you do this teja? How you got so blind for achieving this money...
I've fucked up all!
He actually have double triple of this money... He have not to ask again for this amt! He did this for youu.... And what have you done... Again you've hurted him... Why why why? She just jerk her hands in anger.....
I have to do something.. I have to say sorry... I don't know this time he gonna forgive me. Or not but I have to....
She just leave towards ground where kk is.....

He saw kk sitting on bench putting his head down on his both hands......
Teja came near him....

thank you!
I hope you all liked this...
Plz give a honest reviews!
Show your love, complain,everything in comments.... 🙏🤗