THE NIGHT! 😌

Hey everyone!
Sorry do the late update... But I'm not well from two days..

TBC..

TEJA START FINDING KARAN NEAR HILL SIDE... SHE'S ALSO AFRAID AS IT'S GOING TO BE NIGHT SOON.... SHE'S JUST SHOUTING KARAN NAME OVER THERE...
KARAN KARAN..... WHERE ARE YOUU.. ... KARAN!

AFTER SO MUCH SHE'S STILL NOT ABLE TO FIND HIM... SHE'S JUST READY TO CRY..... SHE BECAME SO TENSED....
AT LAST SHE GAVE UP AND DECIDE TO GO BACK...
TEJA:- sayad karan ja chuka hai mujhe jana chahiye warna yha rat me sb kch bht dangerous h...

She's just about to leave the place... Suddenly she hear some sound:-

The sound is coming from the left... She just go to the direction and saw kk who is sitting silently and lost in his thoughts... He's throwing the stone in the river in front of him...
Teja saw him and finally she feel so relieved😌
She came near him
Teja:- where were you from the last 1 hour I'm just finding you here and there?
Kk is so much lost that he didn't even know when teja came there...
Teja jerked his hand and said:- karan! Ky soch rhe ho tum? Kha khoye hue ho karan?

Karan move his head in shock:- ohh! Tejaaaa? Youu what are youu doing here... I've told you to go back with nishant .
What the hell you were doing here? Have you decided permanently to never listen to what I say...

Teja:- with tears in her eyes... I'm sorry but I'm worried about you the way you react there.... On your child..hood pics and everything.... I don't know why I think there is something which keeps bothering you always... Which always makes you this toughest karan kundrra for the world. But when today I saw you with those kids... I got introduced to the new and the pure version of yours... Trust me you are not bad....
Kk:- oh plz teja! Why are you giving all this sympathy to me... I don't need that all I really don't.. I don't want any body sympathy... And I'm a very hard and really strong boy... And it really doesn't affect me what people thinks about me..

Teja:- you want to share something! Right
There is something ...
Kuch aisa hai jo tumhe andar se kohkla kar rhaa h... Tum bohot kuch kehnaa chahte ho n....but you never trust anyone... And which is better... But trust me I'm here... And you can trust me..
Mai kisi ko bhi kch nai btaungi...
You can share anything to me..
Kabhi kabhi kuch cheeje bahar nikalna bht jruri hota hai... Just the way I share my secret with you... Trust me it actually helps... And your heart became easier....

Kk:- I don't want to share anything to anyone.. And by the way... Who are you? A friend not even good one! ...

THIS HURT TEJA A LOT! SHE FEELS A PAIN IN HEART...
BUT SHE CONTINUE-

Teja:- then take me as stranger!
kabhi kabhi kisi anjaan se hum wo sb keh jate h... Jo hum kisi apne se kabhi nai kh pate.... Just thought me as a stranger and say it.... AND TRUST ME I PROMISE AFTER THIS WE'LL BE STRANGER.. A STRANGER....
OKEY MR KUNDRRA! YOU HAVE TONIGHT.... JUST SHARE WHAT ALL YOUR HEART HAS.... I'M THERE FOR YOU TONIGHT.. I TRY TO CALM YOU DOWN... I TRY TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER TODAY...

( KARAN ALSO HURT BY HER LAST STATEMENT... HE NEVER WANT THIS... WHAT HE SAID , HE SAID IN HIS ANGER... THE TRUTH IS HE HAD THE FEELINGS FOR HER FROM THE DAY ONE HE SAW HER)

KK POV- she cares about me! But this much... And if she actually cares about me... Why she said those line? She really became stranger to me after tonight! 😶

TEJA:- stop thinking that much! Waise bhi I'm not important to you so just say... Say it.... Give me a min..
. She called vidhi- sun chotu! I'll be late today it's the last day of my project completion so.. You eat your dinner.. Don't wait for me....
After cutting the call she came and sit with kk....