DEEPEST SECRET! 😟💘

Hey beautiful people there!
I hope youu all are happy with the story.... Here's continuing from the previous part-
KARAN - EK TARAF YOU WANT TO APOLOGIZE, EK TARF YOU WANT TO BE FRIEND OF MINE... BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT SHARE THE REASON... THE FREAKIN REASON OF THAT PUNCH, THE FREAKIN REASON OF YOUR RUDENESS TOWARDS ME?

WHILE HAVING TEARS... TEJA START TELLING- I'm 7 years old when rehan and his family came as our new neighbour... That time I didn't have any frnd.... I used to play a lot with rehan, I used to spend time with him... Like small children does.. Our family is also had started bonding so well.... ... His father loves me alot! His father use to bring toys, Choclates for me... I love him as my father, he always gave hug to me kiss me... On my chicks my necks... I'm so small to notice all that...  We used to be the most happy and tension free family there!
THEN rehan father BECAME PARTNER IN MY PAPA BUSINESSES... The business is doing so well.. Papa always earned so much profit from that... But after that partnership firm.... Nobody knows what happen... The business start getting going low... It's gonna extremely ruined... Papa always used to be so tensed about it... REHAN father told us to not to worry..our everything, our house , MA's jewellery papa's earning everything were loss to get the business back... But it didn't.. We lost everything.... Suddenly it's turned out that the legal papers and all are also lost...
One day papa got heart attack... I'm was just 15 it's my birthday night... Suddenly the happiness the joy turned out into my worst nightmare... Everyone is tensed, everyone is crying.... Everyone leaves for hospital... Vidhi is not in the town those days... She's at nani house.... My mom, rehan, his dad and mom also left for hospital I was all alone at home... Because mom ask me not to go there. Bcoz I'm always so afraid of blood and hospital....

And that night - I... Nobody knows the darkest secret of mine which always keeps haunting me ALWAYS... IT'S PAIN... I CAN'T... NO.. .. AHH
KK:- TEJA! CALM DOWN.. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE PLZ DON'T SAY....
(Today she just want to express her heart out)

Teja:REHAN KE FATHER! YEAS! HIS FATHER  ...
(FLASHBACK TO THAT NIGHT) :-
HE ARRIVED THAT NIGHT IN MY ROOM.... AND SAID - BETA YOUR PAPA IS ABSOLUTELY FINE YOU DON'T WORRY! HE'LL BE FINE AND BE AT HOME SOON!
Teja:- okey uncle!
RF:-(Rehan's father) - look beta I know youu are afraid of being alone at night in this room you are addicted to sleep with your parents....
Don't worry I'm here! Your ma had send me here to you...
I'll sleep tonight with you just came..
(I was clueless about his intension.. I thought he's here bcoz maa had sent him) and offcourse I used to respect him as my papa... )
Teja:- okey uncle...

After that what happen I can't explain that to any body..... He touched me... He touched me EVERYWHERE.... EVERY PART OF MY BODY.... HE GAVE ME PAIN... SORROW.... WHEN I GOT TO KNOW AND FEEL WHAT'S HAPPENING IS NOT GOOD! WHEN I START FEELING AKWARD AND IN PAIN...
I ASKED HIM TO LEAVE ME
TEJA:- UNCLE! UNCLE PLZ LEAVE ME... IT'S HURTING... IT'S REALLY HURTING.... PAPA NEVER DO THIS... WHY ARE YOU??...
HE SLAPPED ME TIGHTLY.. OVER HERE.. YEAS! HE SLAPPED ME 😭😫😫
RF:- listen just keep quiet! You don't know how beautiful you and your bodyy is.... ( kitne dino ke baad hath lgii h.. Age chilayi to mujhse bura koi nai hogaa)
HE USED ME... HE TOTALLY MAKE ME FALL UNCONSCIOUS....
WHEN I GOT MY SENSE BACK... I JUST FILL THOSE PAINS.. THAT WORST NIGHT... I BEGAN TO SHOUT.. I'VE NO IDEA WHERE I WAS.. It's his home! Yeas he took me to his home... And when I asked him why he have done this all...
RF:- look! Betaa mera pyara bacha... You know I'm the reason of your father every loss... I'm the reason... Yeass! Haha! He think I'm his partner.. I'm the who took his all legal papers and documents.. And sold the business to other parties... And your dad your innocent dad still believes me a lot!
. And in the middle I saw you.. And beta I love you a lot trust me ....
Today I've take you here because..
LISTEN CAREFULLY WHATEVER HAPPEN YESTERDAY NIGHT.you have to totally forgot about it... OR EK CHIJ... AGR KISIKO BHI BTANE KI KOSIS KI... TO TUMHARA FARMHOUSE YAAD H! WO AKHRI CHEEJ, PROPERTY YOUR PAPA INVESTMENT,WHATEVER JO BACHI HAI, I'M GOONA STEAL THOSE TOO... AND I DON'T KNOW USKE BAAD APKE PAPA BECHARE KYA KRENGE .... AND ONE MORE THING-... IF YOU REMAIN SILENT.... I'M GIVING YOU A WORD.. MAI TUMHARE PAPA KO ACHI SALARY KE SAATH JOB DILWAA DUNGA.... ( SOCH LO SAARI TENSION KA SOLUTION EK HI HAI TUMHARI CHUPPI)
Usne mujhe majboor kr diaa... I haven't tell this secret of mine to anyone... Nobody knows this happy chirpy, fierce teja real side..
The pain, the fear,.... I always have nobody in introduced to that ...
I have to suffered this all alone.. Nobody's there to help me to understand me 😭I'm all helpless.. And I forced to be silent my father trust his father and loves rehan so much... He thinks they all are so trustworthy and  beautiful human beings... But only I know the reality of that family... They have lost my real self..... Bcoz of them I'm not same one... Rehan always bullies me... He always treat me as his personal stock... He know his father's doing... But he never felt guilty about it... He always gave taunt on tht topic...
Karan I'm sorry I'm literally sorry the reason of being mean to you.. That you are rich and yes youu are tough guy... But I know may be you have your reason too just like I had... But you still haven't  disrespect me... I'm the one who cross the limit...
I'm. Just fed up.. I'm. Just fed up with my life problem's.. I literally want to remove that rehan family from my life.... But for that I really need money.... This scholarship project is so important for me... And I need this in any condition just for my family... I want to get rid of his father...
Those bad touches those pain still haunts me.. I couldn't sleep properly, I can't... I don't want to... I'm fed up... I'm sorry karan I'm sorry... Plz help me in this project... Plz forgive me... Plz I want this..... Scholarship... I'm sorry...
Teja completely breaks down... She's get on her knees and start crying badlyyy..