SHE'S AFFECTING HIM😩

HEY! BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OVER THERE....
CONTINUE FROM NEXT PART!
teja checked her bag and she's shocked- she asked in shock - oyee? How it came here!
Vidhi who's Clueless asked- huaa kya hai let me see...
Ohh myy godd! Ganpati bappa di lottery wotery lgi hai kya? You have told me yesterday that the phone papa had given you had broken by that karan and today you are here with I phone.... Kya bhai??? Ye kya ho rhaa h...
Teja:- oh shut up! There's no lottery... I don't even know hot it came here and who's phone is this... I'm totally unaware about it... I don't know 🤷‍♀.... Bappa ye kya ho rhaa h mere saath...
again the phone start ringing-
She picked up the call and after hearing the sound she's hating these days-
It's karan voice- hey! Miss akduu how are youu? Did you like the phone... Now you forgive me right!

Teja in anger:- how dare youu why you put this in my beg when did you do this??? And whyyy? I don't want any of your pity... Just don't call me again.. Tomorrow I'll return you this...
Without even listening she cuts the call
Her father came in her room and asked -
Tp:- beta who's phone is this? Where's your phone? How you got this costly phone?
Teja: she's sighed and said- papa actually my phone was broken by mistake... And this is my frnd Noor's phone...she put her phone in my bag when we are going in examination hall... ans she's totally forgot to take her phone back.. I'll return her phone tomorrow!
Tp:- oh but beta you should be careful, how could you did such silly mistake... Now look - befizul ka kharcha bdha kitti muskil se I got that phone for you!.
Let it be don't take tension.. I'll buy a new one to you.. Just go to sleep you both!
Good night...
Teja sadly go to her bed with vidhi... She's just thinking and after some  time she fell into sleep!

At morning:-
In college:-
Nish:- oyee naye nawele ashiq ki tarh kya baitha h tu??
Kk:- oyee Tu meri le rhaa h itni just because teko koi mil nai rhi mere hi ched lega.. Waah bhaii kya bat h.. Wese nayi naweli dulhan suna h ye naye nawele ashiq! What was
that?
Nish:- mera bhai pehli bar pyar me pada hai to whi bolunga na chod ye bta aj kya krne ka plan h bat to teri hui ni or YOU KNOW WHAT TEJAA SURELY GONNA BURST OUT ON YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID! BRO SHE'S a dignified girl her self respect is must for her... That's the reason she hates that rehan...
. Kk:- ohhh helloo! Gayan dev... First of all i don't love her and I'm not fallen into any shit... Yaa! I've realised my mistake... And i just have to say sorry! Smjhaa
Nish:- Karan kundrra has feeling guilty, galti ka ehsaas ho rhaa h, sorry bolna h Tu sorry bolega, saale ajtk tune mujhe sorry bolaa hai kisi or ko bola.... Bdaa ayaa i want to apologize! Broo this is very clear the girl affect you her words effect youu.. Jitna marzi denial mode me jaa!
There's one day when youu are declared as pagal deewana here... Mark my words!
Kk:-OHH HELLO! MATCH MAKER! BAKWAS BAND KR OR CHL CLASS ME... DEKH WO AYI YA NAII
NISH:- CHAL CHAL, DEKHTE HAI AJ KIS PART PE MUKKA PADTA HAI 🤣🤣
Kk slapped on his back and they both leave for classroom... This time arrived before teja... He goes and sit behind where teja used to sit..... After a while noor came and ask kk :- did you talk to teja? Is she had accepted your phone Or not?
Kk:- I don't know yesterday I call her to ask but she got angry and cut the call

- so, what how you want  to react  me on the situation where you broken my phone and then showing pity on me... I don't need it....
Teja cames from behind saying this she goes and sit near Noor...
Kk:- look teja I don't know why you are taking my everything wrong... I'm just trying to compensate your loss... Nothing else is my intension....

Teja:- I already upset my parents and I don't want to do it again.. and youu stay away from me I don't want to talk to you... Stay awayyy! Stop irritating me... I'm fed of you and your daily drama...  Mujhe bht ache se pta h tumhare jaise amir bap ke bigde hue awara bache kaise hote tumhe bs jo chahiye wo chahiye life me struggles dekhe hi khaa h tumne abhi... Jo man krta hai wo karte ho jo nai milta uske lie kisi bhi had tak jate ho... Aise insan ki mafi to kyaa I don't want anything from youu justtt goo!
A silence is over all around the classroom this time everybody became so serious... Nobody, and neither someone insult kk like this... Kk just left the spot while having tears in eyes... He himself never knew that a girl made him cry... Nishant gave a look to teja and goes behind kk...

Noor who's listening all this came to teja and said- I know he's stud, I know he do what he want but he never disrespect someone like you did trust me.. Yeas! He's rude he goes to any extent to fulfill his own wish... But this time you've fucked up... He's here to say a sorry to you.. The phone he gave you was the one he got from his part time job... He never use his papa money on faltugirii... Tum nayi ho or tumhe kch nai pata ki wo kya krtaa hai... Khair I'm sorry teja but  tumne use bht hurt kiaa h... Wo to wrong thaa but what did you do?? This rudeness? Itni kadwahat? Kyu usne aj tk tumhari disrespect nai ki usne aj tk aise bat nai ki...you've  raised on him but he's not like another he hasn't hit you back.... And still youu are saying this much to him...
Saying this all she leaves the spot...
This time reality hit teja very badly... She realized she's very wrong this time... She realised how much she hurt that guy who just a came to say sorry for the mistake he didn't do on puropose...
The sweet and soft side of teja came out she became so restless... she just want to apologize to kk for what she did...
YE KARAN KHA GAYA?

AT KK Side
KK IS HURT BY HER WORDS...
he didn't able to speak anything he's just silent...
Nishant is not able to saw him in that condition.. He know kk is not a silent person... He always speaks alot...
Nish:- kk bhai koi nai chod..wo smjh jayegi... Thoda sa naraj hai man jayegi..
Kk:- hmm!  BUT HER WORDS ARE HURTING ME BHAI,SHE 'S AFFECTING ME...😶 he hugged nishant tightly with his silent cry Chl m bahr ja rhaa hu ata hu thodi der me...
Nish:- but sun to... Kk..
Yar... Sun ek bar... Jada mt soch...
Kk didn't listen anything he just takes his bike and went away from there...

After reaching home teju is super sad and she's gonna on a guilt trip... She's cursing herself for being this rude to a guy....
Vidhi sense her pain and asked:- di apko phir kch hua?
Teja told her everything...
Vidhi:- what? Are you serious... You did this? To a guy... You never BEING THIS RUDE EVEN TO THAT REHAN... HOW COULD YOUU DO TO A PERSON WHO WANT YOUR APOLOGY.. I'M SORRY DI YOU ARE SO WRONG HERE.. HE'S NOT AT ANY FAULT TOO.. THE BIKE INCIDENT IS JUST A MISTAKE HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ON PURPOSE... BUT AP SUNTE KHAA HO... ITNE KHUDAR HO KI KOI SCHI HELP KR RHA H TO BHII APKO LGTA H EHSAAS JATA RHAA H.. SB REHAN JAISE NAII HOTE.... AGE BADHO LIFE ME OR KAUN KAISA HAI SAMJHNE KI KOSIS KRO DI...

WHILE LISTENING ALL THIS FROM HER:- teja can't able to control her tears... She start crying... And said:- I know I'm at fault... I'm sorry to you too..
Vidhi:- now don't cry dii.. I know my di is not like this... The reason of your this nature is only that slut that rehan... But di plz I thinks youu have to apologize to karan.. Doesn't matter whatever you have to do d
Just do it and say sorry to him.. Okey?
Teja:- yeas! I'm gonna  say sorry.. And I do what ever I have to solve this fight...
Vidhi:- and also UNSE FRIENDSHIP KARNA! HE IS A NICE GUY... AND WESE BHI DI I KNEW IT THAT YOU ARE AFFECTED WITH HIS CHARM.. THE BIGGEST REASON OF YOUR IRRITATION BCOZ OF WHICH YOUU ARE AVOIDING HIM TOO!
TEJA:- shut up youu are again... Aisa kch nai... Kch bhi nai hai aisa... Smart hai to hoga apne liye.... Doesn't matter I have to say sorry.. And offcourse there's no problem to being friend with him.... I'll try my best.... Ab galti ki hai to sudharni pdegii...!

Nishant reached in the room and saw kk sleeping this early... And  he sing sadlyy
Nishant:-PYAR KA DARD HAI MEETHA MEETHA PYARA PYARA!
(KOI NAI BHAI PR TU YE DARD SEH) ☺❤

  AND THE ERA OF FALLING THIS TWOO BEAUTIFUL SOULS BEGINS WITH THE NEXT PART❤ 

    THANK YOUU! 😘
HOPE YOUU all are liking it... Tell me in commentss and give your reviews!