MEMORABLE NIGHT💘

Hello all the beautiful people all there I hope you all are doing great..... I'm sorry for being late actually my wattpad is not working.... It's have some issues in it... Sorry....

TBC-
It's middle of the night..... Wind is. Blowing peacefully.... The silence of that night is just so beautiful as these two beautiful ( karan & teja) are just laid down in a hug.... And they are sleeping so peacefully.... This seems to be very clear that they both have find solace into each other! 😌❤

Teja wakes up at mid night.... He just saw kk sleeping peacefully there... Like an kid..
He's seemed to be cutest while sleeping....
Teja took her both hands on his cheeks.....
Youu look so cute kundriii.... You know are cute... She's again and again murmuring to himself.... And her voice is able to wake kk up!
Karan while rubbing his eyes:- tejaa! You haven't sleep yet? Ouch myy hand...
Kk hand got freeze as teja slept there for these hours....

Teja:- oh I'm sorry... I think... Mai. Aise hi so gyii... Pr tum... Youu hata dete n mujhe....
Karan while chuckling:- ohh! My Lord i don't have the courage to remove you from my side not even a bit.... 😜

And waise bhi today you are.. I mean I never thought of your this side teja.....

Teja:- awwie! How nice it's sound when you call me teja.... Youu are taking my heart away kundri... Youu are so cute.... With those beautiful eyes... And this....
She give a glare on his lips making him again losse his control.. His already doing lot's of efforts to control inner self of him....
But our girl is not in mood to stop today... She's just playing with his neck... Her falling breath on his neck. Gives shivers in his body....
She took his face from her both hands.... And said huskily....
Karan youu have the most beautiful lips ever I could seen....

I wanna.... I really....

Karan:- you wanna feel it?
Teja: ummm! She nodded

And it's it... They both just lost in the moment.....
Karan hold her waist tightly pinning her to wall..
She wrapped her hands throughout his neck.....

And they shared their first kiss of love together! 💋❤😜

It's a beautiful pure, and soft kiss... As teja haven't confess it yet... But Karan who's already head over heels in love... he didn't able to control this for too long... ❤😌

THIS IS THE BEAUTIFUL KISS OF THEIR LOVE.... ❤😊

After few minutes he feel a something on his shoulders when he saw.... It's tejaa she's sleeping peacefully on his shoulder like a baby...

Karan couldn't stop admiring the sleeping beauty... 😁😌

He put her into his arms and put her safely on bed... And kissed his forehead..
Karan:- I never gonna forget this night and the ki**.....i can't explain the sanity you have.... The beauty, the peace, you carried it just Unexpressable... I want this always want this and always will..... You are the most beautiful thing which happens to me... I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL✨ LADY ❤......