MONEY CAN'T BUY IT ALL! 😌

Hey beautiful people over there...
Let's continue the story:-

Teja reached home late....
Her parents are already worried for her but the time they saw her injury and her condition... They became more sad...

Tm:- beta? What is this? How you got yourself?
Tp:- did anybody done this intentionally!? Tell me..
Is it hurting..
Teja:- oh god ma pa! Listen to me.. I'm fine I just slipped from stairs in the university...nothing else but I've taken the pain killer... And it's not hurting... Abhi I'm okey!
Tp:- ok beta! If you are okey then go take shower... And just eat the diner... I'm going to a relative marriage with your mother......
Tm:- beta? Are you able to manage it on your own? Because we are going there for 4-5 days..
Teja:- ohoo ma! I'm absolutely fine..... You just relaxed and gi enjoy the function over there... Me and vidhi are here...
Tp and tm bid goodbye to both of them and leave!
Vidhi:- di? Now tell me how you got hurt ? And plz be honest with me
Teja told vidhi about what happened today how rehan make her fall down.... How karan came to her rescue.... 😁( she didn't tell the whole secret part as nobody knows about it except karan and herself)

Vidhi said smirkly- ohho! To bahon me bahe dale ufff! What a scene  I wish I could also be there  to witness all that... 😅😁🤭
Teja:- there's nothing like what you  thinking he's just helping me out..
Karan:- oh the person who's angry on you is helping you did he accept your apology?
Teja:- yeas! And he's my new partner in my scholarship project  .. Ans he's going to help me too.. And yeas! WE ARE JUST FRENDS! STOP ASSUMING THINGS.... AB BHAG JA SONE..
VIDHI WENT TO SLEEP SAYING GOOD BYE!
but here teju is completely lost.. She's just thinking the whole thing that happen... How kk lifted her, patted her hold her... Everything.... While thinking this all she also dozed off!

At morning she reached college early in excitement without even caring about her injury....
Noor is already there in class with nish:- they both asked... Teja are you fine? How are you feeling now?
Teja:- ya! I'm better.... There's lil pain in my head... Otherwise it's guud...
She wanted to ask about karan whereabouts... She want to know why he's not in class...
But she didn't able to ask-
She just rolling her eyes over door and then to nish and noor!
They both understand what she want to say...
Nish:- tension Mt lo he's coming... 😁🤭
Teja blushed a lil!
(Are how are you teja? )
Karan voice came from back.... Which makes teja smiles...
Teja:- yeas I'm absolutely fine.. Don't you worry..
Kk:- ohk! So are you ready?
Teja:- sorry for what?
Kk:- are? Have you forgot... Today we have to visit slums and the areas where poor tribes and poor people lives....
Teja:- ohh! I know that... I'm ready .... When we have to leave?
Kk:- after an hour.. Just take the lecture of botony...after that meet me in the ground!
Teja nodded in yeas!

After taking her class she went to karan.... Where he's standing with his bike..
Teja:- oh hello? Are you taking me there with your bike? I'm sorry... I can't...
Kk:- are don't worry; bht pyaar se or aram se leke chalunga.. Ohh i know very well how ache se and how aram se you ride your bike.... I'm not gonna go firstly because I have motion sickness. Secondly because of the rules... We dont have any option to use our personal stuff in this project... So we are going to take public transport!
Kk in shocked tone:- are you serious? I'm not gonna go with that... I never have...
Teja:- what? Are you saying that ( tum kbhi kisi public transport se kahin gaye he nahi ho?) 😮
Kk:- no!
Teja:- see that's why I said! Ameer baap ka bigda aulad... Acha hai Chlo aj you'll realise the pain of middle class and poor ones..
Okey! Let's go then... Kk said this with making cute sad face..
Teja - aww! Sometimes youu give the cutest look! 🤭
And then she patted her head after realised what she said ....
Kk:- oh really! You find me cute.. 😳
Teja:- are no nothing like that... Let's go now... We have to reached there on time.... Because the ares are at hills side... And we have to came back before night! ... Chlooo...
THEY WENT THROUGH BUS! KARAN IS UNCOMFORTABLE AS HE NEVER USED TO SUCH RUCKUS, CROWD, EVERYTHING IS NEW FOR HIM...
TEJA HAS UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S GOWING THROUGH.... SO SHE STARTED HER FUN TALKS.. SHE'S JUST GO ON AND ON AND ON MAKING KARAN SMILE.. HE'S JUST ADORING HER,  HE ACTUALLY FORGOT THAT WHERE HE IS... HOW MUCH CROWD IS THERE... ALL THE SOUND BECAME DISSAPEAR.... HE'S JUST LISTENING TO HER...