ANKAHIN BAATEIN! ❤

Hlw beautiful people over there I hope you all are safe and happy.... Wishing you all a happy independence day.... And i know some of you Or may be you all are missing our tejran very much.... 💖me too as I also not well my mood is ruined and  it's effecting a lot when i'm not able to saw them..it's seriously been so long .... But i just have to say youuu all be patient God have always kind.... Sometimes it's takes times but we got what all we want ! Lots of love and hug to all who are not feeling well.... ❤

Let's continue the story....

Teja enters in kk room.... There is awareness in her heart after his confession.... She also have the same -kind- feeling  but she fears... Bcoz of her past and everything she fears a lot....

Kk - tejaa...
Teja:- how are youu? Are you feeling better? Is it hurting much... I'm so sorry.. It's all.. Happened just because of me... Bcoz of me you came there.... And you stupid who tell you to take the jacket.... Is it that important? Seriously? A jacket... God knows youu and your love over materialistic things.... She frowned with a tears full of eyes. And kk is just admiring her..

Kk sighed,After confessing what he feels for her..( he actually love the care, and attention he's getting from teja!
He wants this he only wants this.....

Kk:- look teja! Let me be very clear it's not your fault... Not at all you haven't done this purposely... And ya I'm sorry for being too much you've apologize me lots of times still I'm giving you attitude I'm sorry.... And I'm totally fine you don't have to worry about me, pls don't shed your tears for me...i can't seee that,those tears ,i can't..And tell me did you get your first aid done?

Teja nodded her head in no...
Actually I haven't even inform my sister that I'm still here.. My cell phone again ger lost in the hustle she's must be worried about me... My parents are also coming back tomorrow... I'm afraid if rehan tell about it to my parents they surely restrict Me for coming clg... Oh godd...