IT'S HAPPENING! ❤

Hello beautiful souls over there.... I hope you all are great and doing safe! ❤... As. I've mentioned in my previous story not to feel low...
God has actually listen to our prayers... And what lovely moments and picture we get ❤😌

TBC -
Next morning...... A peaceful morning it is.... College has off because of the all which happened yesterday there...
... Everyone get aware about it though the mail which they received from authorities....
But teja. Because she doesn't have her phone....she didn't have any idea about it... And to be very honest today teja just want to run and came to college just to check on karan.... 🤭.... While she's not readyy to accept this further, but her heart is already flatters....

At teja home:-
Ohhmyygodd I'm gonna late again... It's already 10 ..... No I can't do this.... I can't everyday be late there.. It's not like any punctuality.....
Vidhi who's just staring her while Widening her eyes said:- ohh? So now suddenly your mis punctual wala bhoot came again..... Where were you since these days.... Now suddenly you want to be punctual.... Want to reach there fast..... I know why you are so desperate to go there.... Which so - called work is there! 🤭🤭

Teja:- oye! Jada dimag na lga... Or haan aj mummy papa ane wala h to make sure you'll make something for them in my absence... I came home lil late maybe... As I'm not sure... And. I'm not having my phone... So won't be able to call...
She sighed a lil... And takes a deep breath and asked vidhi..
Teja:- vidhi? Am I looking good? My dress.. Is it okey? How I'm looking just tell me...
Vidhi who's just got a shocked in her life... She's literally making her heart agreeing that if she's her sister or not?
Vidhi:- hey di? Are you serious? Ap di hi ho n.... The miss punctual want to focus on? Focus on her looks? Really... Di ab to btaa hi do ..... Kn confess krne wale ho ap? Us bechare ne to marne ki halat me full filmy style me apko confess kr dala.. Now it's your turn.. Di plz don't test his patience just tell him what you feel! Coz it's very obvious through your eyes! 😁

Teja just jerked her hand:- tu na filme kam dekha kar ajkal and just focused on your studies carefully.... Otherwise you have to cry at end.... Now just go and do what I've said... I'm leaving....
Vidhi just leave the stopped while singing -
~DO DIL MIL RAHE HAI MAGAR CHUPKE CHUPKE❤ SABKO HO RAHI HAI KHABAR CHUPKE CHUPKE! 😙

Teja shockingly again smiled on her song and just patted her head and leave for college...
In an hour she reached the college... And.. She is so confused while sawing such peace at the college.. There's no student no teacher no professor nothing.... Every Room is locked.... . Teja saw security guard over there and asked him about it.....
SG-beta today's the college has it's off and the message is sent to all though mail! Haven't you received?
Teja:- oh shit actually I lost my phone at yesterday riots ... Oh shit now what...

Teja just slap her forehead a lil and start BALBERRING to herself as nobody's there :- oh no what the hell... I want to saw how karan is? Is he better now and look where I been got i don't even know if I have to go to his room to check him or not... What If he think otherwise... No no I shouldn't be there.... Oh bappa why always with me.. I don't have even a phone to just ask him on call about his wellbeing! ...
Wait a minute! Why? Why this is necessary to meet him? Yeas I'm his frend but why I'm feeling like this? Why I just want go and have a look on him... Dude I'm getting mad surely... Vidhi is right.. I'm doing unwanted things... What's happening with me... 🤭🤭😁

And somebody's who's listening to her... Just smiled with smirk and sings ho gaya hai tujhko to pyar.....laakh kar le tu inkaar 🤣🤣😁.. HMM... HMMM...