𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖

Two days later

(Outfit + Hair in a ponytail)

Dustin is strolling the hallway proudly until he feels someone grab him by the shirt pulling him into a corner between two walls. He widens his eyes as he sees Aura standing in front of him as he's pinned to the wall due to a small gap between the walls.

"As much as I love this, I think this is illegal, I'm underage"

He says really fast with his hands in the air.

"Ew no"

Aura snaps back in disgust.

"Charming"

He replies dropping his hands to his sides.

"What is it?"

Aura puts her hands to her hips licking her lips.

"I need to ask you a question, but not a word to anyone after this okay? If anyone else finds out I will come for you, Henderson"

Dustin puts his hand on his heart.

"I feel blessed that you would share a secret with me-"

"Does Eddie sell drugs?"

She interrupts him. Dustin lets his hand fall giving her the 'seriously' look. He thought it would going to be a bigger topic than that.

"Isn't it obvious? The little lunchbox he carries doesn't exactly have dino nuggets in them does it?"

He says sarcastically.

Aura drops her hand to her sides.

"I'm going to need you to tell Eddie to bring his cute little lunch box and meet me in the forest.."

"Woah woah woah-"

Dustin puts his hands in the air.

"Do you know what drugs do to you? I don't think you should be taking them.."

Aura places her hands on his shoulders.

"Dustin, have you lost your parents? In fact, have you lost anyone you ever loved?"

Dustin shakes his head looking into her eyes, he knew where this conversation was going and he already felt bad for interfering.

Aura nods.

"Nothing makes me happy, I feel dead inside. Dead. I need to feel something again you know? I need something to help me feel alive.. just once. I need it"

Dustin nods looking down.

"I'm sorry, yeah I'll tell Eddie"

Aura puts her fingers under his chin lifting his face up to look at her, she gives him a smile.