𝕧𝕖𝕔𝕟𝕒'𝕤 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖

( current outfit)

( current outfit)

The next morning Steve and Robin were working at the video store, Aura didn't work here but she had nothing better to do so she thought she would pop by and maybe give an extra hand if they needed it. After Steve and Robin cleaned the shelf, Robin leaned against the wall sighing.

"Who freakin works on a Sunday? This is so shitty.."

"Clearly us"

Steve states sarcastically. Aura finished wiping down the check out counter. Robin grabs the remote to turn on the television and a newsfeed appeared.

"We're in the forest Hills trailer park in East Roane County-"

Aura's heart drops when she hears that area, her instant thought was Eddie, Eddie lived there. She puts the cloth down and turns around looking up at the tv. Robin and Steve both walk closer to the tv.

"Max and Eddie live there.."

Steve states his face flushed with worry, more for Max though.

"We don't have much details right now but we can confirm that a body of a Hawkins High school student was discovered early this morning.."

Aura's blood instantly ran cold, she didn't want to jump to conclusions but it couldn't of been Eddie right? Robin turns to look at Aura, she notices Aura's anxiety and walks over taking her hand in hers.

"Hey we don't know anything yet.."

Aura looks at Robin nodding slowly.

"Police have not yet released a name, but they are in the process of notifying the family.."

Steve rubs his chin.

"Holy fuck"

After a few minutes the door burst open revealing Dustin and Max sprinting in. Thank god Max was okay, everyone sighed. However Eddie was still in Aura's mind.

"Hey guys"

Dustin greeted everyone out of breath. Dustin leans into the counter.

"Steve how many phones do you have?!"

Dustin asks in panic. We all look at Dustin as Steve responds.

"Uh two why?"

"Three, if you count keith's in the back"

Robin adds. Max looks at Dustin.

"Yeah, three works!"

Dustin rips his backpack from his shoulders and hurls it over the counter.

"What are you doing- woah hey hey! Not my tapes! Cmon dude!"

Steve cried, throwing his hands up as Dustin dove over the counter, knocking down the tapes.