𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

Towards the afternoon Eddie and Aura moved over to the house, the dealer was away so they had the house so themselves. It came to the evening.

"Eddie can I come in yet?"

Aura calls out softly.

"Yeah you can come!"

She finally walks out the kitchen and into the living room, where Eddie placed a blanket on the ground with some food and drinks the gang got for them earlier. Warm beams of outside light shining through the cracks making the floor glow a little.  Eddie stood there proudly swinging his feet and puts his hands behind him.

"I know it's not your ideal first date but it's something.. look at the bright side picnic in hiding! Who's ever done that huh?"

Aura licks her lips smiling.

"No it's perfect.."

"Oh and look what I found"

Eddie picks up an acoustic guitar from the ground.

"Not something I'd work with but it's my dealers I could play you a little something later"

Aura smiles nodding.

"I'd love that"

Eddie puts the guitar back down and lifts his arm in the air gesturing her to take a seat on the floor.

"After you..."

Aura smiles as she takes a seat on the blanket, Eddie sitting opposite her. For a while they would just talk and eat, talk about their dreams, their goals, what they want to do in the future. Eddie pops another beer open after finishing their first one, giving Aura one and takes one for himself.

"We should play a drinking game of never have I ever! If we state something we did, we have to take a sip!"

Eddie explains, Aura grins as she slowly sits up fixing her posture.

"Alright I'm down!"

Eddie does the same as he lifts his hand up gesturing her to go first.

"Oh right.. uh.. never have I ever.. dumped someone over text!"

Eddie rolls his eyes playfully and takes a sip, Aura follows after.

"Cmon Aura they are basic questions! Spice it up a little!"

They both laugh as Eddie goes next.

"Never have I ever, not worn underwear on a night out..."

Eddie grins waiting for her response. Aura rolls her eyes playfully as she takes a sip. Eddie widens his eyes.

"Seriously? Please do elaborate"

Aura chuckles.

"I uh- sometimes us girls don't want to deal with the friction of our panties rubbing against us so it's more comfortable to not wear panties... I mean I'm not wearing one right now.."

Aura teases as Eddie almost chokes on his salvia.

"I'm sorry what?"

Aura then let's out a laugh.

"I'm joking!"

Eddie chuckles nervously, Aura then shrugs.

"No but seriously I have, in the past"

Eddie grins licking his lips.

"Good to know.."

Aura licks her lips twirling her fingertips around the top of her beer.