Chapter 1.15 - Problematic Prelude

4th September 06:59

In a small apartment Saten was lying on her bed with Accelerator on the floor sleeping snugly in a white futon provided by the girl, beside the bed. Some light creeping from the small open seams of the curtain illuminated the cute sleeping face of the black-haired girl, as she slept peacefully until...

07:00

Beep beep

...

Beep beep

...

Beep beep

...

Saten: Ugh.

Saten moaned out tiredly, as she tries to reach out to the for her beeping phone on a table near her bed with her eyes half opened. She placed down her hand and felt something soft and fluffy, she widened her eyes and saw that she was actually patting the head of a certain albino, who luckily didn't wake up to her relief.

Saten: Phew. I think he's reflecting sound.

Saten puffed out air before thinking to herself, as she had now a clear view of her phone, which she quickly grabbed it before turning off the annoying beeping alarm noise. Afterwards, she lazily puts down her hand holding the phone on the bed before sighing.

She then got her crutches then out of her bed and limped with the crutches to the bathroom, avoiding to wake up the sleeping albino. Once she got in the bathroom she then got a tooth brush with toothpaste and hastily brushed her teeth whilst heavily leaning on one crutch.

Afterwards, she then limped on her crutches to a cupboard and opened it to reveal and array of clothing, before picking out a blue sailor's school uniform and taking back into the bathroom and quickly changing into it.

She then walked out and put away her previous clothing before limping to her desk and taking a pen from it and writing on a stack of yellow sticky notes, "I'll be at School today. So take care Accel!". She then took out the note and stuck it on the side of the desk facing the peacefully sleeping Accelerator. She looked at the sleeping albino for a moment before a smug look appeared on her face and thinking to herself.

Saten: He looks like a baby when sleeping, I go get some blackmail.

She then took out her phone and took a photo of the snugly sleeping albino before limping on her crutches to the kitchen and making herself a small yet appetizing breakfast before swiftly consuming it before washing up slowly as she struggled to wash up with one hand as the other was on a crutch to support her.

She then limped towards a bag and picked it up before taking the keys and unlocking the door before leaving the keys inside and opening the door and limping through it to outside the apartment.

4th September 07:52

Saten was sat on a seat in front of a window, holding her crutches still ,while scrolling on her phone on the train. The train was full of mostly students and a few adult workers in suits all sat down as it was a relatively quiet day, a few seats were left empty like the one beside Saten's seat. The only noises that could be heard in the train was some quiet chatter and the sound of the moving train.

The train then stopped at a station, making everyone wave to the side from the deceleration. The doors of the carriage open and Saten then spots a amethyst purple-eyed, silver hair girl, wearing the same uniform as her, entering the train through one of the sliding doors. The girl quickly spots the black-haired girl and walks up to her and quickly sits in the seat besides her before Saten greets her.