Chapter 1.18 - Fight for Seki.

A/N: Before I start, ever since my comeback I wanted to change my writing style, so here it is:

4th September 17:02

The air stood deep in tension as a fight was about to break out. The 2 sides stood in the large and vast testing chamber. Expansive concrete tiles covered the floor with flanking white walls and sharp, persistant, white lighting - brightly illuminating the 2 opposing sides of conflicting interest.

To the average person, it was a onesided battle of 2 v 51.

The skinny albino, Accelerator, with crimson-red, killer eyes and a black and white shirt, standing with his hands in his pockets and a sadistic smirk. Beside him a taller teen, Hakajime with messy jet-black hair and dull black eyes, exuded an air of laziness. He in his black fleece, made of an unknown matte material, gave him the appearance of someone engaged in a mundane and effortless task. Not even his eyes focusing on the enemies that stood ahead of them. They only had one job to do after all, to bring Seki, the blonde teenage girl laying on the hard floor behind the 2 powerhouses of teenagers.

"It looks like someone needs to be taught how a 1st rate villain acts."  Accelerator exclaimed, confidently with sadism and malicious intent evident in his voice as it echoed towards thier enemies on the otherside.

On the opposite side was the 39th ranked level 5, Umazi, a woman in her early twenties with long devil-like crimson hair and shining, emerald eyes of greed. Stood in her khaki coloured trench coat reaching to her knees, her hands firmly in the trench coat pockets with a confident smirk hinting self-gaining arrogance within it. Behind her is her private army, consisting of 50 well-trained level 4s - the army easily enough to defeat an enitire small country within a couple months. Each one pledging loyalty to thier leader, Umazi, and all wearing all black with the insignia of the powerful organisation, SCHOOL.

"Oh, really? You're probably just some nobody, cozying up to the second-ranked," Umazi retorted with arrogant confidence, her voice laced with sass, as she gestured towards Hakajime. "The real prize is over there."

Hakajime yawned, "You must be an idiot then, you need at least 5 more level 5s of your rank to scratch me." He lazily explained, devoid of concern.

"I'll reduce your 3rd rate self and your 4th rate lackeys, into nobodies." Accelerator joined in with the banter from both sides keeping his sadistic smirk.

 "Alright later, albino." Hakajime lazily spat out to Accelerator as he immediately rushed straight towards Umazi - faster than what the average could percieve. The bottom of his shoes had a bright blue glow as he uses antimatter to propel himself straight to the other level 5. The private army and Umazi now separating apart to deal with an oppenent each.

"Tch. Lazy ass already went," Accelerator exclaimed after clicking his tongue before looking towards the now approaching level 4 with on guard alert stances all ready to act, "Looks like I have some 4th rates to have fun with." Accelerator continued with a widening, devilish smile and piercing crimson eyes towards the army.

"His ability is strong and versitile. Squad 1 use combined attack!" A indigo-haired level 4 in his early thirties exclaimed his instructions as he analysed the albino.

"So he's the boss of them. He must have some sort of  cheap analysis type ability." Accelerator thought. 4 of them dash out the group with great speed. One, being a black-haired girl with black eyes jumps up high around 10 meters utilizing a powerful gust of wind, and launched a palm strike of volatile wind that transformed into a tornado, hurtling towards Accelerator from a distance of two school buses away.

"Aerokinesis, huh." Accelerator quickly mused, as he glanced at the oncoming tornado.

Right after, an older man with pale red hair generated a large ball of scorching fire  on his hand and directed it straight into the path of the tornado, igniting the volatile blend of air into one of fire and destruction. The result illuminated the entire chamber with a brightness surpassing even the glaring white lights of the chamber.