1.17 - Commence the Raid.

A/N (more details at the end): Sup nerds, missed me?

4th September 16:43

The sky that sat above the city was grey and full of clouds with an emanating gloomy feeling that suffocated the city below. It was dim within the city and in particular, in district 28 Hakajime had walked stealthily along a lone road until a white building was seen ahead. The 2 paused and took out their phones.

Hakajime: We're here.

Hakajime announced to Accelerator, who was stood beside the black-haired boy, wearing his black shirt with white stripes. Accelerator looks on his phone and sees a red dot towards the middle of a large grey building just a few hundred meters ahead.

Accelerator: So they got her in that place.

Hakajime nodded as the 2 looked at the building ahead. The grey building was a large, 4 story high and box-shaped with a black stripe around 1 meter wide, wrapping around the building at around where the 4th story should be. A hundred meters away from the building was a gate made of thick, rigid metal bars and was guarded by 12 people, each one have a rifle and black tactical clothing with a badge on it with the SCHOOL insignia on it.

Hakajime: Wow, it really is on high security.

Hakajime spoke out with a small and mostly unnoticeable hint of sarcasm.

Accelerator: What the fuck did you expect.

Hakajime: I was in denial, high security would take more effort.

Accelerator: Are you really that fucking lazy? You're a level 5!

Hakajime: I wish I could be but at times it seems like the night is brighter than my future when it comes to being lazy.

Accelerator: Tch. Whatever.

Though Hakajime on the outside seemed to be lazy normal teenager for his age, Accelerator had noticed on their journey here that Hakajime was much more than what he let outs apart from being the 2nd ranked level 5. He noticed that the teen was always observing the albino closely as he had felt like he was being looked at when he was with him and he would always be discrete. Accelerator knew he was definitely not naive in the slightest despite his age and was infact competent, something he couldn't say for a certain 3rd ranked of his universe.

Accelerator: I'll get rid of them then we start walking in.

Hakajime nodded as Accelerator picked up precisely 6, specifically chosen rocks that he picked from the side of the lone road and launched them, out of his hand, in a calculated direction, so that each one would strike the head of each guard and each rock was followed by a faint black trail. Hakajime glanced at the crimson-eyed albino with a blank face before he thought to himself.

Hakajime: Merciless but I would do the same.

Hakajime: Let's go.

The 2 boys swiftly ran to the gate and moved the bodies onto the side of the road after searching their clothing and taking out a key card each, found in the pockets of their tactical vest and slid it into theirs. The 2 moved past the gate and swiftly towards the building with text on it being now revealed saying, "09 Start".

As the 2 walked towards a entrance in, a man spotted them with the same clothing and equipment as the guards at the gate and he pointed his rife towards the 2 and shouted in an affirmative and steady voice.

Man: Freeze!

Accelerator: Hah?

Accelerator: Huh, where did this idiot come from?